What's new

Action-Music Course - Lessons 4-6

Ludwig

action-music-4-6 - 7.jpg

Film Music Notes is happy to announce the next set of lessons for Action-Music Harmony in Classic Blockbuster Films at the launch sale price of $99! Through these lessons, learn the most common harmonies for the two action scales of hexatonic and Hungarian minor. Then see how scales interact with planing harmonies and how octatonic, hexatonic, and Hungarian minor scales combine in sophisticated action music.

Find out more on the courses page, where you can navigate to each group of lessons to see their contents, watch a preview, and enroll in the course.

Hurry, sale ends Oct. 15!

tebling

Lessons 1-3 were absolutely fantastic. The new set was an insta purchase, and I'm crazy excited to dive in again! Thanks so much for making this available!

Gingerbread

The first course (1-3) was absolutely fantastic, and I'm still learning and drawing inspiration from it. Hell yeah, this new one (4-6) was a very quick buy for me. Can't wait to dig in. I'm really grateful for quality intermediate-level courses like this.

OP
Ludwig

Ludwig

Thanks for your enthusiasm, everyone! I'm glad to see people here enjoyed lessons 1-3 so much that they're excited for these new ones too.

By the way, one request that came up a few times with lessons 1-3 was to somehow facilitate taking notes. So I added a new section called "Quick Reference" with ALL lessons, which summarizes the main points of each section on one or more slides you can quickly click through with filter buttons. So even if you bought lessons 1-3 before, you'll now see this Quick Reference section added to each lesson, and of course with the new lessons 4-6 as well. I hope this makes it easier to retain and revisit material whenever needed.

Top Bottom