What's new

Acoustic guitar and plucked string samples again

JPQ

acoustic guitar and plucked string samples again. is Chris hein stuff still good for melodic lines ? or what you think get fine (not extra fine becouse these samples are almost whole budget for single guitar sample) acoustic guitars and few plucked like mandolin and ukulele. (i can use own ears with audiodemos but i cannot test libs when some details i cannot hear for example tuning things and using them different kind way).
pettinhouse ClassicGuitar sounds fine to me.(with limited budget).

Do you need guitar, mandolin and ukulele that all have been recorded in the same way and will work similar? Because most of the usual guitar recommendations (Orange Tree, Prominy, Sunbird) won't include all three instruments. Ample do have steel-string guitar, nylon string guitar and ukulele, but no mandolin.

maybe not becouse all have own limits. and ample sound guitar demo stuff what i downloaded and what i listened audiodemos i dont like them at all. and way too pricey with limited budget.

Ukes are on their way--already recorded and samples edited. We have a couple other libraries ahead in line to be released, though.

Yep, OrangeTreeSamples has the very best. Sheer quality pluckin’, pickin’ and strummin’.

Top Bottom