What's new

Accessing older threads, "Search" not working

g.c.

Hi

I'm trying to access older posts that I've printed out and saved in a binder for reference.

There are demos, links and references in some of these posts that won't print. I'd like to open them.

I've gone into the "Search" bar (upper ight hand corner each page) and used all of the tools there, however it seems to be broken as even the name Frederik Russ comes up as an "vi-error" message.

Is this just a temporary thing, or if not , is there another option to access these older posts again?

Thanks

g.c.

Very sorry, I think we are due for an upgrade and maintenance, unfortunately I cannot attend to it at this time. But I will start the ball rolling as soon as possible... :)

The search works fine over here, I've just done a quick check. What kind of error message do you get?
Maybe some sort of browser problem on your end?

I've seen your other thread, btw.

Sorry guys, I was away awhile. In response to Sleepy's query, this is a cp.-pst. of what I get when I enter Frederik Russ.

VI-CONTROL - Error

The following members could not be found: frederik.

(Broken Link Removed)

VI-CONTROL
No results found.

Tried again, spelling correct. I'm gathering that I'm the only one with the problem, and I'd like to get it fixed. I've already been provided instructions, and failure has always been my result.
I'm on Win 7, would this have anything to do with my problem?
It just worked!.Don't know what I did differently, so I'll come back tomorrow & try again.

Top Bottom