What's new

Aaron Venture Infinite Brass

How many staccato RR samples are recorded x instrument? Or dos this library chandler repetition in a different way

No staccato overlays here. Every instrument is always a single voice.Every instrument is always a single voice.

Everything is done in real time via the script, and the many parameters that have a play in note attacks are different every time you press a note. Technically, 16 384 (128 x 128) possible combinations.

I really want to buy this product, but there are not many user demo videos.
Then buy it and make one :D
What is holding you back? What do you need to know before you want to buy? Everybody who bought it and is active here seems to enjoy it. :)

How does it compare to CSB? Is the sound as good? I love the features this library seems to offer, just not 100% convinced yet. I'll probably wait for Cory's upcoming video, his Spotlights always show the libraries' possibilities really well...

Currently hunting for a copy of kontakt 5 so I can buy this...

can't wait to try to make a brandt trumpet concerto mockup with it :)
@EugenioBruno Are you still looking for Kontakt 5?

I do believe I have a license for it since I am now on Kontakt 6 :)

Let me know...

UPDATE: My apologies as I mistook this for my Reaktor 5 license

Last edited:
A couple of quick questions to owners, if I want to play a horn section with 4 horns, am I expected to play the horn line a little bit differently 4 times to get the best sound, or can I just use the exact same midi for the whole horn section without issues? How do you guys use this?

And also, do you find programming this time consuming or is it pretty fast to write with it once you get the hang of it?

A couple of quick questions to owners, if I want to play a horn section with 4 horns, am I expected to play the horn line a little bit differently 4 times to get the best sound, or can I just use the exact same midi for the whole horn section without issues? How do you guys use this?

And also, do you find programming this time consuming or is it pretty fast to write with it once you get the hang of it?

You could also use the same midi file, they are 4 different horns. With the next update you could do this even more.

With the actual version you could copy the same midi file and the slightly randomize the note durations, dynamics etc...and you could also sligthly detune each instrument and add a little different delay to everyone of them to emulate the real orchestra behavior.

But they works well already out of the box. Try to play them all together in unisono and you will see.

You can copy paste and get a pretty decent sound out of it. But I do randomise a little bit (and tend to give each player slightly different ccs ... at one weird point in my life, I named each horn player and some of them tended to be a bit more hot-headed than the others etc etc). I do believe it can make a difference, but you can get away with the same data, since a good degree of randomisation is already built in.

This said, like Daniele has mentioned, I believe Aaron had something more in mind with the next update, so I'm very keen to understand what that might look like!

Top Bottom