What's new

A Psaltered Zither By MODWHEEL Released with Intro special

Dammit - I thought I was well covered for zither type instruments until I saw this!
A couple of our Beta testers came back saying the same thing. This was a long time in development. We wanted to create something that was unique and essential, something that was a different take on ground already covered.
We did travel to the ends of the earth to source instruments for this library and if nothing else got a good photo.

Just downloaded. First time checking out a library from you gents. Honestly , great stuff ! Only had about 20 minutes to check it out but such great sounds , flexibility and depth.

Way beyond my expectations. Will def look into your other creations.

Yep, it's gripping stuff alright.We're hoping Netflix will pick it up as a series.

I can actually see someone doing an animated show based on your characters (You're actually two guys from New York, yes?). The opening could be you both drinking in stereo for 2 minutes... What? It's been done? Damn.

This is excellent. I put off listening to this as I don't use Zithers much, but this is something much more. With the extra articulations and Scatter box, it's much more original than I ever thought. Some great sounds. I can seriously see you guys adding even more presets (though there are a LOT), this seems to have so much original stuff. The "Tutorial" definitely takes you through a lot of possibilities (once they get past drinking in stereo). Kudos on a great release that could grow. :)

I can actually see someone doing an animated show based on your characters (You're actually two guys from New York, yes?). The opening could be you both drinking in stereo for 2 minutes... What? It's been done? Damn.

This is excellent. I put off listening to this as I don't use Zithers much, but this is something much more. With the extra articulations and Scatter box, it's much more original than I ever thought. Some great sounds. I can seriously see you guys adding even more presets (though there are a LOT), this seems to have so much original stuff. The "Tutorial" definitely takes you through a lot of possibilities (once they get past drinking in stereo). Kudos on a great release that could grow. :)
Thanks for that. As one of our beta testers said "I didn't know I needed another zither, as I already have a few libraries...until I heard yours" We reckon it's something different.We will probably add some more snapshots at a later date but we had to call a halt sometime, that instrument has had a lot of time spent on it.
Though we really do need to tone down the drinking...or what we're drinking at the very least.

There are only a couple of days left to get the A Psaltered Zither at the special intro price of US$65 (plus the MODWHEEL Kalimba). From 1st April it goes up to US$89 (and no Kalimba).
Here are a few more promos that show off the A Psaltered Zither as well as our still beautiful part of the world.

There are only a couple of days left to get the A Psaltered Zither at the special intro price of US$65 (plus the MODWHEEL Kalimba). From 1st April it goes up to US$89 (and no Kalimba).
Here are a few more promos that show off the A Psaltered Zither as well as our still beautiful part of the world.

Looks much more beautiful than Old Zealand.

On a different note, I have been through the walk-through video and was pleasantly surprised by the sound and the possibilities of the instrument. I am still on the fence, although that has nothing to do with the quality of this instrument.

Looks much more beautiful than Old Zealand.

On a different note, I have been through the walk-through video and was pleasantly surprised by the sound and the possibilities of the instrument. I am still on the fence, although that has nothing to do with the quality of this instrument.
Well surely the clincher is getting the bonus Kalimba....Just for you we're going to extend the sale until the end of play on Wednesday.

Jeff knows a good instrument when he hears one!
"Absolutely STUNNING! This is such an unexpectedly FUN and MUSICAL set of instruments. I am truly blown away by just how useful this can be. I think this is about my FAVE ModWheel collection."
Jeff Rona

Top Bottom