What's new

A Little Sloppy... But?

Sibelius19

Music is just color and rhythm --Debussy
I was actually quite pleased with how this track turned out as far as mood goes. Never been a precise drummer/player. So I could always improve on that.
I don't know why, but I am especially happy with how the ambient version turned out.
Any feedback is welcome!

Jediwario1

Composer
Some nice ideas here.

Panning the guitar to one side and the delay to the other was a great idea, something I need to try more often.

Your track (non-ambient) reminded me of one of my favorite songs especially when the tremolo guitar part came in. (2:52 for the tremolo part).

I wonder if you could combine your two versions together into one song. Maybe use the ambient version for the start & end and also use parts to help fill out the main track. Just an idea.

OP
Sibelius19

Sibelius19

Music is just color and rhythm --Debussy
Some nice ideas here.

Panning the guitar to one side and the delay to the other was a great idea, something I need to try more often.

Your track (non-ambient) reminded me of one of my favorite songs especially when the tremolo guitar part came in. (2:52 for the tremolo part).

I wonder if you could combine your two versions together into one song. Maybe use the ambient version for the start & end and also use parts to help fill out the main track. Just an idea.
Thanks for the compliments and suggestions!
I really love Anathema!
That is actually right up there as one of my favorite songs as well.
Ironically, I was actually trying to channel an Explosions In The Sky vibe.

Top Bottom