Baby Face

Excellent orchestration and composition and I really believe that you have achieved what you were looking for, I really enjoyed listening to this piece, congratulations

elmrunner

Really impressive sound, very majestic and full of little (and big) surprises. I like how you blend in the synth elements, that gives is a certain edginess that I didn't expect in the beginning. Also I think you managed to master this very well, the piece stays intense yet it feels like it has great dynamic range. It sounded a bit bass heavy on my monitors, but that might be just the sound that you are going for. Well done!

OP
gwscores

gwscores

George Streicher
Really impressive sound, very majestic and full of little (and big) surprises. I like how you blend in the synth elements, that gives is a certain edginess that I didn't expect in the beginning. Also I think you managed to master this very well, the piece stays intense yet it feels like it has great dynamic range. It sounded a bit bass heavy on my monitors, but that might be just the sound that you are going for. Well done!
Thank you!! This was more or less a first for me in this style. Really happy to hear its turned out well! And I have to make a huge shout out to my mixer, Mike Bouska (https://www.michaelbouska.com/) He killed it on this thing.