What's new

95% OFF: Rigid Audio Bundle

APD

For just $39 (instead of $746), get the massive Rigid Audio Bundle comprising of Aquiver, Cinematrix, Synferno, Supine, Padstation 2, Hypernode and Outerspace bundle!

These are some of the best products from Rigid Audio and are available at an insane exclusive deep discount for only a few days.

Based in Berlin, Rigid Audio creates premium and excellently programmed Kontakt instruments focused on sound design.

Originally $746, the whole bundle is now available for just $39 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $707). You can also buy just what you need from the bundle at incredible discounts. Scroll down to read more! This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/
Deal Expires: April 14th

Videos

Audios

this is interesting. very big and maybe something useful inside! mainly interested in the loops... any comment?

With the 95 % off you should bear in mind that evry individual library till a few days ago was usually sold for a few bucks (~ 3-4 €) so the $746 is pure fantasy and was (and will never be) sold not even for 10 % of this prize.

It is good stuff, good sounds, good scripting but I would really think if you could use it and have the time to go threw it. Aquiver alone has around 1000 presets.....

But it is really a quality bundle, not filled with the old stuff but really the new ones and with Hypernode a real unique (but hard to get into) complete song composing app.

If I had not already most of the stuff I think I would wait till this sale is over and evrything is back to "normal" sale and then choose one that interests you most and try this one out.

I seem to remember Rigid Audio causing a right ol' stink after Hypernode was released. Eager beavers paying shit loads for something that was later discounted massively a short time after release with no loyalty discount offered to early buyers.
This 'deal' will probably soon be the final nail in the Rigid Audio coffin I reckon...

Or to quote some comments from another (deals) forum:

I have most of their stuffs. They got their use here and there.
This deal is quite a lie, though. Their stuff are 2-10 dollars most of the time. Just subscribe to their newsletter to be reminded of the offers and grab some every now and then. I have everything in that bundle (plus some that are not) minus hypernode, and I paid I think $30 in total.

Yup Agreed with ......, though it's still worth it. I have most of their stuff too and use them a lot on my productions. Many of their loops & effects fit well in the mix and there are great tools on their UIs to make them your own. They're actually my go-to plugins when it comes to loops / ambient textures. I haven't really taken the time to fiddle with Hypernode, but I'm sure it can be very rewarding if you take the time to understand the approach behind those instruments.

It makes me really sad evrytime I stumble upon another "marketing" gag from Rigid Audio cause their quality stuff really dont deserve this, but I think its just a matter of survive somehow.....

I've bought Acquiver and space something, I think they are stellar thingies. But for some reason I haven't been compelled to buy more stuff because I don't know what to do with it. As if they weren't my thing. Honest to god I think their stuff is amazing. And this is like a no brainer to me. This whole bunch is better than Izotope bundle or Soundtoys bundle or any bundle that costs way too much... (I know the mentioned stuff is fx not instruments). Ok, this is better I think than... SpitFire newest library Hangar noises...lol...

Last edited:
Yeah, I never knew about that. But what I don't get then is a user here spent 4500 pounds on Spitfire, and when he didn't like the Hans Zimmer Piano, and wanted to return it, Spitfire just gave him the "finger", politely I guess. And people around here still support Spitfire. What I mean is that we are all humans and make mistakes. Is not like he's Hitler or something. But I understand you. If you don't want to buy it, you don't want to buy it. Cheers.

Yeah, I never knew about that. But what I don't get then is a user here spent 4500 pounds on Spitfire, and when he didn't like the Hans Zimmer Piano, and wanted to return it, Spitfire just gave him the "finger", politely I guess. And people around here still support Spitfire. What I mean is that we are all humans and make mistakes. Is not like he's Hitler or something. But I understand you. If you don't want to buy it, you don't want to buy it. Cheers.
It's unusual for sample-based products to be refundable after download. This is usually stated up-front in each vendor's terms and conditions of sale. Hoping this helps your understanding!

I seem to remember Rigid Audio causing a right ol' stink after Hypernode was released. Eager beavers paying shit loads for something that was later discounted massively a short time after release with no loyalty discount offered to early buyers.
This 'deal' will probably soon be the final nail in the Rigid Audio coffin I reckon...

Maybe on this forum but anywhere else.....na.

It's unusual for sample-based products to be refundable after download. This is usually stated up-front in each vendor's terms and conditions of sale. Hoping this helps your understanding!

Just talked about them, no any other sample-based lib, I don't need to understand anything. Besides it being retarded (any lib should be able being tested: Unless you have very good demos depicticing everything a lib has and is being able to achieve, undressed). And I am speaking of a single case, ofc if anyone could return it it would be chaos. Case exampled should have been handled differently, with class.

And I know I am not gonna change anyone's mind. You vote with your wallet. If they (anyone) gives you the finger, you can choose whether you want to still getting being fingered from the same company or go somewhere else...

All drama aside. I really like the stuff I have from these guys. I've never bought the phrase/ loop based stuff because I don't work that way however the quality of sounds you get from their non loop stuff ( the stuff I own) are top notch and worth more than I paid.

I've never bought the phrase/ loop based stuff because I don't work that way however the quality of sounds you get from their non loop stuff ( the stuff I own) are top notch and worth more than I paid.
Interested in knowing which products you'd recommend (I'm assuming Aquiver, maybe Pad Station?). I've got Synferno and I can't deny it does what it does really well, but like you, the loop-based approach isn't really my thing (and most of this bundle seems to be loop-based).

If I remember well Aquiver is the newest and only none-loop-based with a granular engine. I got the 1.1 (with "only" 1000 presets the 1.2 was a payable upgrade which gives you another 300 presets more I really dont need) and for the 3.99 I payed for it it is worth the fun though not really something I use much so far. Lots of great ideas (recordable knobs for example) as always with Rigid Audio, its just interesting to play with.

Top Bottom