What's new

95% OFF iZotope products!

I paid $339 on sale at JRR shop
During the last holiday sale? All I see currently is $150 group buy discount, $850 final price.

$340 is way better than the $480 or so I've seen on Best Service during sales. I'll have to look out for that. JJR's prices are always a mystery to me though. The price I initially see is often higher or lower than when it's in the cart.

During the last holiday sale? All I see currently is $150 group buy discount, $850 final price.

$340 is way better than the $480 or so I've seen on Best Service during sales. I'll have to look out for that. JJR's prices are always a mystery to me though. The price I initially see is often higher or lower than when it's in the cart.

Yeah bought it on the end of December 2019

iZotope Music Production Suite 3 Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product (including Exponential Audio)

Is RX Elements any good for cleaning up samples, dialogue etc. or would it be better to just buy the full version when an upgrade sale hits?
While I haven't used RX Elements 7, I remember thinking (before upgrading) that RX Elements 6 is amazing and super useful considering that it's only the "lite" version. They really gave the tools to get a lot done in that one. If you have a need for software that will help minimize noise, I'd say it's worth it.

While I haven't used RX Elements 7, I remember thinking (before upgrading) that RX Elements 6 is amazing and super useful considering that it's only the "lite" version. They really gave the tools to get a lot done in that one. If you have a need for software that will help minimize noise, I'd say it's worth it.
Thanks, in reality i think this might be plenty for my needs, so i'll probably grab it while it is on sale.

So I jumped on this and bought Nectar Elements not realizing Plugin Boutique was giving it away a few months ago and I grabbed it then. No word yet on whether they'll refund my money.

So I jumped on this and bought Nectar Elements not realizing Plugin Boutique was giving it away a few months ago and I grabbed it then. No word yet on whether they'll refund my money.
Hopefully they will, if not the AAS packs are worth it though, they are surprisingly good.

Wow, the Iris version isn't cut down in any way? Seems like an easy pickup...
It's the standard version but keep in mind that izotope abandoned Iris2 a good while ago - shame shame. Anyway, it's still one of my "lonely island" VSTi's and I wouldn't want to miss it.
BTW, pluginboutique gave it away for free with any purchase at some point last year but for $8.88 it's still a steal IMO.

Hopefully they will, if not the AAS packs are worth it though, they are surprisingly good.
Well, it's been a full two days since I contacted them and all I received was an immediate canned response ("we got your email and will respond soon") and nothing else since.

UPDATE: I heard from them and they're checking to make sure the serial number hasn't been registered. Once that's confirmed, they'll issue a refund. I have yet to have a bad experience with Plugin Boutique.

Last edited:
Well, it's been a full two days since I contacted them and all I received was an immediate canned response ("we got your email and will respond soon") and nothing else since.
I understand that you bought Nectar Elements, then realized that you already own it. Did you download the AAS freebies that came with it though?

if you got it free then bought it again surely that tells you you don’t use or need it ?

I already had Iris 2 from when it was free last year, and only really wanted Breaktweaker and Stutter Edit, but I figure I'd make use of the audio utilities at some point too. And Trash.

Already played around with Breaktweaker a little bit - seems promising! And fairly intuitive to use.

I wonder when MPS3 will go on sale again. I think I'm finally ready to pull the trigger.
I just upgraded last month. It was the best upgrade price I've seen for it yet. Upgrades from MPS 1 and 2 were never that great. Pulled the trigger for under $200 and was very happy about the included 1 year subscription at Groove 3.

I already had Iris 2 from when it was free last year, and only really wanted Breaktweaker and Stutter Edit, but I figure I'd make use of the audio utilities at some point too. And Trash.

Already played around with Breaktweaker a little bit - seems promising! And fairly intuitive to use.
You can buy these products individually too

Top Bottom