What's new

95% OFF iZotope products!

reutunes

I am fully aware that I post about iZotope products more than is healthy but I just spotted this 95% OFF deal at Plugin Boutique where every plugin is £8.88 - that includes Iris 2, Trash 2, Stutter Edit, BreakTweaker Expanded, Ozone 9 Elements, RX 7 Elements, Neutron Elements and Nectar Elements - Details HERE

Alternatively, you get get all the products above as a bundle for £44.90 - Details HERE

Honestly, if you don't have Trash 2, Iris 2 and BreakTweaker by now I'd be very surprised, as they're so excellent. Stutter Edit also gets lots of use from me.

I have long since upgraded from the "elements" versions of Ozone, RX, Neutron and Nectar to the full versions BUT if you do pick up the elements versions the the upgrade price to the full products is very reasonable.

620x320_iZotope-8thBirthday-new-pluginboutique.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the heads up! How do you find the elements version of Ozone and Neutron in comparison to the full version?

You also get two AAS sound packs when you buy something from Plugin Boutique. I grabbed Stutter Edit (already got most of the rest) which will be handy as will the Ultra Analogue packs I got too :)

Thank you for the heads up! How do you find the elements version of Ozone and Neutron in comparison to the full version?
I haven't used the elements versions for ages as I upgraded to the full versions, but I've heard no complaints. The differences are usually that the modules are "all in one" and there are fewer options for tweaking the settings.

There are comparison tables available for each product on the iZotope site.

I haven't used the elements versions for ages as I upgraded to the full versions, but I've heard no complaints. The differences are usually that the modules are "all in one" and there are fewer options for tweaking the settings.

There are comparison tables available for each product on the iZotope site.

Will check again, but tough now to get older version info. I have Your earlier Link for Ozone 8 Standard in Cart @ $49. Have Ozone 8 Elements.
Really unsure whether this 'upgrade' is no-brainer @ $50., or just 'OK'. Seems it may save $50 down the line on Ozone 9 ... :unsure:

Last edited:
Will check again, but tough now to get older version info. I have Your earlier Link for Ozone 8 Standard in Cart fro $49. Have Ozone 8 Elements. Really unsure whether this 'upgrade' is no-brainer @ $50., or just 'OK'. Seems it may save $50 down the line on Ozone 9 ... :unsure:

Those single upgrade prices start to become more expensive than buying The Music Production Suite 3 outright when it’s on sale...

use Elements to cross grade to MP3 for $339

Will check again, but tough now to get older version info. I have Your earlier Link for Ozone 8 Standard in Cart @ $49. Have Ozone 8 Elements.
Really unsure whether this 'upgrade' is no-brainer @ $50., or just 'OK'. Seems it may save $50 down the line on Ozone 9 ... :unsure:
If you're using Ozone Elements and it's sounding fine when you use it then stick with it. If however, you wish you could tweak it or try different settings then it's worth the 50 bucks I'd say. I went from Elements to Ozone 7 to 8 Advanced and never regretted any of it.

If you're using Ozone Elements and it's sounding fine when you use it then stick with it. If however, you wish you could tweak it or try different settings then it's worth the 50 bucks I'd say. I went from Elements to Ozone 7 to 8 Advanced and never regretted any of it.

Appreciate your experience thru similar progression. Just spent more time and Elements does well for current needs. Little doubt Standard will be incremental improvement. Earlier $249. cost having its magnetic effect as well. THX! :thumbsup:

Seems like an easy pickup
Definitely, not an easy one but thats one of the "there is nothing like that out there" items. And if you are in need of some good patches there is a universe of them out there....one of the things where it is really hard to understand (but not the only from izotope, sigh....) why this is kind of "throw-out-whare"....

Definitely, not an easy one but thats one of the "there is nothing like that out there" items. And if you are in need of some good patches there is a universe of them out there....one of the things where it is really hard to understand (but not the only from izotope, sigh....) why this is kind of "throw-out-whare"....
I was curious about it after seeing it in Guy Michelmore's videos, but I didn't pull the trigger before because at least some of the functionality seems to be in Alchemy, a tool I haven't played around with much. But for $9, I'll happily add this to my collection. The business model makes a lot less sense than RX elements, etc, unless they think I'll be more likely to buy their other stuff.

I'll probably pick up Neutron 3 Elements. I've gotten the previous version for free at Plugin Boutique and I'm using it as my channel strip of choice ever since. However, it's quite a resource hog that significantly reduces the loading time of my projects, which mainly use Kontakt libraries and other VI's. Apparently, one of the new features in version 3 is improved performance - I'm not sure does this apply to the Elements version as well. But at this price point, I might just take the risk. ;)

I've picked up both Neutron 3 Elements and Ozone 9 Elements. According to the IZotope website, both offer improved performance among the other things in comparison to the previous versions. We'll find out soon enough... In any case, this is a really good deal. I'm hoping that Plugin Boutique will also offer a larger discount on Ozone Standard upgrades, which is why I'm still using version 7. Although the Elements version certainly gets the work done, the great thing about the Standard one is its standalone mode - it's much more elegant to work with it outside the DAW, at least for me.

Last edited:
I wonder when MPS3 will go on sale again. I think I'm finally ready to pull the trigger.

Top Bottom