What's new

8dio Liberis on sale - anyone use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good of a deal as this is, compared to Genesis....its too outdated. You cant make it sing like Genesis choir.

As good of a deal as this is, compared to Genesis....its too outdated. You cant make it sing like Genesis choir.

Please man, let me save my cash for Infinite Woodwinds or Sample Modeling Ensemble strings. Don't say things that will make me blow my cash on libraries I don't yet need! In fact, lets close this thread before you people cost me more money.

I had purchased Liberis choir almost 2 weeks ago and for some reason, even after doing a batch save, my whole system performs really slow whenever I use any of it's patches. And my system is already at 32 GB (DDR3) and an 8-core machine with the Liberis samples stored on a Samsung 860 EVO SSD drive. I love the angelic choir sounds on this it is awesome. But recording with it is extremely slow.

Has anyone experienced this sort of performance with Liberis and may have a solution?

I had purchased Liberis choir almost 2 weeks ago and for some reason, even after doing a batch save, my whole system performs really slow whenever I use any of it's patches. And my system is already at 32 GB (DDR3) and an 8-core machine with the Liberis samples stored on a Samsung 860 EVO SSD drive. I love the angelic choir sounds on this it is awesome. But recording with it is extremely slow.

Has anyone experienced this sort of performance with Liberis and may have a solution?

Sorry man. I don't know how to help, as I haven't had the issue at all...
Very good library, and I hope you get it fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom