8dio Lacrimosa/V8P Emperium Titan staccato timing question...

Jeffrey Peterson

If watch the video above, Michael and the gang at Cinesamples updated Voxos 2, to accurately quantize choir staccato notes.

Tweaking choir staccato notes over and over again until it sounds realistic is probably my least favorite thing to do in the production realm because each phrase has its own attack time.

Can I quantize a relatively simple staccato performance with Lacrimosa/Titan and have the attacks of each phrase line up like Voxos 2 does?

Vision

peterbrinkley.com
If watch the video above, Michael and the gang at Cinesamples updated Voxos 2, to accurately quantize choir staccato notes.

Tweaking choir staccato notes over and over again until it sounds realistic is probably my least favorite thing to do in the production realm because each phrase has its own attack time.

Can I quantize a relatively simple staccato performance with Lacrimosa/Titan and have the attacks of each phrase line up like Voxos 2 does?
Lacrimosa won't line up like voxos 2, but I will say that lacrimosa cuts through the mix really well. Nothing against voxos. Point is, even though that feature is great for voxos, I wouldn't let that stop me from getting lacrimosa.