What's new

8dio is actually having a sale!

Picked up Century Brass, with the 10% off thing which pops up too so only came to £177 absolute bargain especially with the update coming in January

Anyone getting any use from the freebies yet? Free Angels, Free Radicals, or Free For You? I downloaded them but haven't used them yet.

Hmm Spitfire harp for (hopefully) $90 on a wish list sale of century harps + Requium For $98? Any thoughts?

I really like the Spitfire Harp but I wouldn't think twice about going for the latter deal.

It’s hard to tell because 8dio demos and mixes always have a much more hybrid aesthetic, but Spitfire harp seems to have a much .. I’m exactly sure, but maybe clearer? (or something) feel to it. It’s partly the room tone, but I’m not sure what else.

Tempted by the century harp, but for anything exposed, the sound is all important here. So not sure.

I also have Insolidus, Genesis and Venus choirs, so don’t feel anY terrible need for an even bigger one. Thought Requiem does look quite nice.

Still pondering...

Requiem is $88 so won't qualify for the harps freebie unless you spend an additional $10

Exactly !!! Only thing really 'desirable' for me is Bassoon Virtuoso @ $58.
8Dio has done their homework better than some suspect ...... ;)

I'd go for the oboe - that's $8 so still leaves me $2 short of the free harps. Might have to spring for the Bottles Instrument which is $2, or the Train Flute $8.

Anyone getting any use from the freebies yet? Free Angels, Free Radicals, or Free For You? I downloaded them but haven't used them yet.

The Free you is great. Lots of unique layered sounds and especially the rhythmic pads are unique and bizarre (and lots of tweakabilities because of lots of options from the interface)

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but 8Dio has given out 3 free libraries so far this month..Free Angels, Free Radicals, and Free For You..probably more coming. Thanks 8Dio!
free you is amazing....i have for a long time..very good Library

Is Requiem Pro still a good choir lib, despite being seven years old?

Sounds like a good deal, anyone chip in with some feedback?

Top Bottom