What's new

8DIO Century Brass

jamwerks

Did any of you take part in sending in requests? I had a few but didn't get around to sending them.

I listened to the audio blog (75+ minutes) by Troels and Colin. Very interesting! I have a few remarks. Thoughts from any of you vi controllers?

Can you make a summary of the audio blog please?

I just wish they did Samplemodelling features with way better sound :)

Funny that you should say that! They are apparently developing something called fusion sampling iinm. The blog where they talk in depth about the upcoming library is very(!) interesting. So much so that I'll be putting on hold any futher brass purchases until then!

Their strings work in a similar way. They use a morphing filter to control dynamics and it sounds very nice IMO.

The fusion sampling does sound really cool in the demo I heard. I am excited to get a chance to hear more /check it out as well.

I have the Electric Violin, and fusion modelling works like a charm.

I must say I really enjoyed listening to the discussion between Troels and Colin . I even found myself laughing when they discuss trumpets and breaking the sound barrier :) It made admire the company more after hearing their clear passion and desire to create a Brass library that's designed for the future and push the boudaries , and it's nice to see that human side to those mysterious developers discussing with somewhat honesty about what they have done in the past and learned from the experience of developing their previous libraries to date . Very much looking forward to hearing more over the next few months .

I must say I really enjoyed listening to the discussion between Troels and Colin . I even found myself laughing when they discuss trumpets and breaking the sound barrier :) It made admire the company more after hearing their clear passion and desire to create a Brass library that's designed for the future and push the boudaries , and it's nice to see that human side to those mysterious developers discussing with somewhat honesty about what they have done in the past and learned from the experience of developing their previous libraries to date . Very much looking forward to hearing more over the next few months .

+1!

Just listened to an Alpha version of the solo trumpet, posted about a month ago on their site. Sounds really fantastic! Really looking forward to this one!

There's a new, short alpha-demo for what appears to be "6 horns fanfare legato".

Sounds like a very laggy one to work with, but it's a bit too early to judge this.

Sounds very promising. Can't wait to get me hands on it.

That's only an Alpha, so in may not be tomorrow?

Top Bottom