What's new

8Dio are hiring. Digital Content Manager (SoundPaint) & Youtubers

Apparently their first hunch is to send private emails to extremely talented people like me? The crème-de-la-crème of international digital content creation, as witnessed by my marvelous posts on here? That may explain why I am currently the only one who is in the know?

Alright... I’ll see myself out ;)
Ha ha! This made my day! I also got the email, so I must be among the elite as well.

Seriously though, I don't now why people are saying they won't buy from them because the don't like the "inside" of the company. If they knew the deep dark secrets of Apple and Microsoft, would they still be using a computer?

Ha ha! This made my day! I also got the email, so I must be among the elite as well.

Seriously though, I don't now why people are saying they won't buy from them because the don't like the "inside" of the company. If they knew the deep dark secrets of Apple and Microsoft, would they still be using a computer?
What can I say Jeremy. If I had to write down ONE other name who I already suspected would have gotten an invite by 8Dio it was yours... ;)

I got the invite and i dont even live in the U.S.
Anyways....I wont even respond to a job ad that doesn't at least give an idea of the pay scale

Yeah I got the email too
Nice to know they think I am that awesome...

Or perhaps it if for those who have spent plenty *cough* emptied their wallets with them ;)

Apparently their first hunch is to send private emails to extremely talented people like me? The crème-de-la-crème of international digital content creation, as witnessed by my marvelous posts on here? That may explain why I am currently the only one who is in the know?

Sorry Doc, but I received the email too. They must know I live close enough to walk there. Incidentally, if you really want to impress the 8DIO HR dept, inform them that you are a connoisseur of fine wine and know Rutherford AVA is infamous for it's dust.

Last edited:

I got one, too, so figured they are desperate. ;)

Top Bottom