What's new

82% Off: ZapZorn Master Collection

APD

For just $99.99 (instead of $549.99), get the full ZapZorn Master Collection! Already own some items in the collection? We got you covered - you can get individual items at 50% off.

The ZapZorn Master Collection contains all 16 products in the ZapZorn Composer Tools arsenal comprising of
  • ZapZorn Elements
  • Solstice Blue, Green and Red
  • All 9 Element Solo’s
  • ZapZorn Kitchen Suite
ZapZorn creates composing tools that will set you apart from all the other performers and composers who are still using the same old tools.

Originally $549.99, ZapZorn Master Collection is now available for just $99.99 for a limited time only – you save a whopping $450!. This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1
Deal Ends: May 29th

SoundCloud

Videos

KEY FEATURES
Elements
  • Over 100 tonal objects sampled at 96k of glass, metal, wood and plastic
  • 40 Menus, 160 Patches, 30 Multis
  • Kontakt Player Instrument
  • Elements is encoded as a Kontakt player product and works in both the retail full version and the free Kontakt player
Solstice
  • Infinite Total Sound Design Based Pad Creator
  • 3 Products ranging from peaceful Pads (Green) to Nasty Pads (Red)
  • Each have 24 Core sounds, 24 X and 24 Y Sounds that blend to make unlimited patches
  • Multiple Randomizers to make unlimited unique patches
Elements Solo
  • 9 Object-based tonal sample librariesr
  • 12 Key Selectable Groups Each
  • Built in FX and Convolution Reverb
Kitchen Suite
  • 3 Object-based tonal sample libraries with over 50 Objects
  • Multi-velocity samples
  • 90 Patches and 30 Multis
Ratings and Reviews

Most (or even all) of the Solo instruments consist of outtakes from Elements, packaged separately. I already have Elements (and love it), so how likely is it that the Solo products would prove useful to me?

This way you get them all. Meanwhile, don’t forget about the Solstice series (Green, Blue and Red). Those I love most, apart from Elements and Solos.

Most (or even all) of the Solo instruments consist of outtakes from Elements, packaged separately. I already have Elements (and love it), so how likely is it that the Solo products would prove useful to me?

It's more a difference in emphasis from what I can tell. I've only just picked up the bundle as Elements seemed useful enough on its own - and after a bit of experimentation Solstice looks more useful than I had expected.

The Solo instruments are different in how they're laid out. You have a collection of named hits (like hard hand hit or overtone strike) that you select using keyswitches at the top of the keyboard range - where the trigger effects keyswitches are for Elements. But you lack the sound-design options and effects control that you get in Elements. Also, no built-in arp. So, what you've got is a collection of sounds from an identified object that you can switch between during performance. With Elements, it's more about building an instrument out of sounds culled from a bunch of different objects. But, in the nature of samples of things being hit, the sonic overlap is high.

tl;dr - Solo is more "I must have an instrument made from a glass candlestick ringing out" whereas Elements is "I want an instrument culled from a bunch of struck-glass samples that has these sonic attributes"

I think there's a very strong possibility that you'd find the Solo instruments just doubling up what you've got in practical usage.

... don’t forget about the Solstice series (Green, Blue and Red) ...
I already have Green and Blue (and Elements). So I would be paying for Red and the Solos. I'm interested in Red, although I expect it to be somewhat less useful (to me) than Green and Blue. I haven't been able to decide about the Solo series.

Solo is more "I must have an instrument made from a glass candlestick ringing out" whereas Elements is "I want an instrument culled from a bunch of struck-glass samples that has these sonic attributes"
Thanks for the very detailed comments. I think that's a useful perspective.

Solstice Red is the largest of the Solstice series but more oriented towards brutal soundscapes, while Blue and Green are much sweeter sounding. If you already have Solstice Blue and Green as well as Elements, this bundle probably isn’t your thing, but you can get the individual libraries at sale prices.

I didn't notice until @Fleer pointed this out, that the APD offer includes individual items at 50% off. The should help resolve my dilemma.

Can't find much on this on YouTube but what I found looked interesting. I have a lot of similar libraries sound wise, but Elements makes it a little more interesting. I thought it was just sound effects from the description. They really need more walkthroughs. Or even one.

Can't find much on this on YouTube but what I found looked interesting. I have a lot of similar libraries sound wise, but Elements makes it a little more interesting. I thought it was just sound effects from the description. They really need more walkthroughs. Or even one.

ZapZorn's own videos are on Vimeo, so don't show up so readily on searches. This is the one on Elements I found initially:

I've got a bunch of Soundiron "banging things hard" libraries but the layering showed here made me think this was worth going for in addition to those (although the recently updated ones from SI do go more in this direction).

ZapZorn's own videos are on Vimeo, so don't show up so readily on searches. This is the one on Elements I found initially:

I've got a bunch of Soundiron "banging things hard" libraries but the layering showed here made me think this was worth going for in addition to those (although the recently updated ones from SI do go more in this direction).

Yeah, I found that one which makes it look interesting. And if you get Elements, you might as well pay the extra $30 and get it all. I have a lot of this type of library, but most don't let you change out the sounds.

Okay, found this one which leads to a question. Can you save the changes as a preset? So, if you change the sounds to something else you own, can you save that so you can use it again? With the caveat I realize any presets using other companies' sounds would not be shareable. I like the sound when he replaces it with the choir and mangles it a bit.

Cheers, dzilizzi. Always wanted to get Elements, but Solstice Blue and Green drew me in this time. Not so fond of Red myself, as it’s darker and more menacing.

You can save the new state as an NKI. The various factory patches are all separate NKIs.
Thanks! That would work as well. I've bought a couple of this type of thing that was supposed to allow you to use your own samples, but it was either too complicated to load them or it never actually worked. Not to say their samples are not good. Just that I like to try different things.

Top Bottom