What's new

81% Off: X (AAX, UA, VST, VST3) by Type Writer Audio

APD

For just $24.99 (instead of $129.99), get X by Type Writer Audio!

Add that extra oomph to your audio production with the most complete stereo widening plugin on the market.

With X in your corner, you immediately gain an advantage over others who do not have this secret weapon in their arsenal. The effect is stunning, it’s almost magical.

Originally $129.99, X is now available for just $24.99 for a limited time only (you save $105). This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2
Deal Ends: May 26th

Videos

I like using stereo wideners, like the one from PSP or PluginAlliance. But this baby widens and then some. Sweet indeed.

Does it just make noise? I can’t listen to the walk-through because it just sounds like a bunch of noise. I have enough noisemakers I never use.

This strikes me as more of an effect than a stereo imaging tool. That's because the process varies with the dynamics of the signal, creating a pulsing (or pumping) effect. I might (or might not) like it on some electronic or urban material, but not as a general-purpose tool.

Picked this up because it's cheap enough for an impulse buy and I'm currently working on a project it might be useful for. My initial impression is that it's best thought of as a combo stereo/reverb tool. The point of it seems to be not so much to perform strict stereo widening as to make things sound spacious in a way that saturates the stereo field.

Not a fan of the rocket ship looking GUI, and the VST3 crashes on initialization in a large Sonar project. The VST2 is perfectly stable, though.

It seems to be good at blending very dry sources into a mix, and I could see it working really well on synths. I'm also playing around with using it as part of a processing chain for Audio Modeling instruments, because my impression that it works well on dry sources suggests it may work well on them.

It’s quite remarkable on vocals, which is where I’ll use it the most. Kind of makes voices fuller, more substantial.

Picked this up because it's cheap enough for an impulse buy and I'm currently working on a project it might be useful for. My initial impression is that it's best thought of as a combo stereo/reverb tool. The point of it seems to be not so much to perform strict stereo widening as to make things sound spacious in a way that saturates the stereo field.

Not a fan of the rocket ship looking GUI, and the VST3 crashes on initialization in a large Sonar project. The VST2 is perfectly stable, though.

It seems to be good at blending very dry sources into a mix, and I could see it working really well on synths. I'm also playing around with using it as part of a processing chain for Audio Modeling instruments, because my impression that it works well on dry sources suggests it may work well on them.
Thanks for sharing those details. Very useful.

Top Bottom