What's new

78% off: Boutique Mega Deal!

APD

For just $119.99 (instead of $554), get the Boutique Mega Deal!

The Boutique Mega Deal contains the following products:
  • Pluginboutique Carbon Electra + Emissions Expansion
  • Pluginboutique VirtualCZ + FutureCZ Expansion
  • Pluginboutique Scaler
  • SoundSpot Oracle
  • Audiomodern Paths 1 & 2 Bundle
Valued at $554, the Boutique Mega Deal is now available for just $119.99 for a limited time only – you save a whopping $434!. Limited time offer, hurry and save!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1
Deal Ends: June 12th

Youtube Videos

Last edited:
I have a suggestion for the description of this bundle. Carbon Electra and Virtual CZ each comes with one expansion pack. Please mention in the text which expansion packs are included. Thank you.

Would like to know as well. Personally interested in Carbon Electra and Virtual CZ since quite a while, and Scaler sure looks the part, as I already have and love xFer Cthulhu. Those two Audiomodern libs, Paths 1 and 2 are the only Audiomodern titles I don't have yet, so those should do well too.

Reactions: APD
I have a suggestion for the description of this bundle. Carbon Electra and Virtual CZ each comes with one expansion pack. Please mention in the text which expansion packs are included. Thank you.
Post updated with included expansions. Thanks for pointing this out.

They have updated the description to mention the Emissions pack for Carbon Electra and the Future CZ pack for Virtual CZ.

The only parts of this I don't already have are Carbon Electra and Scaler. I've passed on both when they have been on sale before, in spite of the fact that they appear to be very good, because I have so many similar tools. But if the Emissions pack seems to be to my liking, I might go for Carbon Electra this time.

Thanks. Found an interesting vid on Scaler and its specific cinematic chord sets.

Top Bottom