What's new

77% off Sample Logic XOSPHERE 2

reutunes

INSANE DEAL...

77% OFF Sample Logic XOSPHERE 2 which only came out a few months ago! Now just $79.99 (reg $349.99) and filled with over 2000 sounds and 13 GB of expressive atmospheres. I did all the videos and can heartily recommend it for soundscapes and suchlike. Blurb and videos below...
  • 2,000+ Sound Sources & Presets with a limitless number of sonic combinations
  • 13GB Sample Content
  • Sounds from leading industry developers
  • Dynamic Meta-tag browsing system
  • Proprietary 4-core XY sound morphing engine
  • Infinite randomization features for instant inspiration
  • Hot-swappable effect chain technology
  • FX Animator & LFO integration for tempo-synced rhythms

I have Xosphere 1 and am very happy with it. Apart from completely new samples and polished GUI I wonder what anyone who knows both think are the main differences and why you really need version 2 ?

Thanks for that idea too, worked here, never would have come on this idea thinking around some corners :). And as I never would have used my audioplugin deals reward for something there in the shop: great :thumbsup:

Any idea if gift certificates from audio plugin deals work towards this as well?
Yes they do. It's a clever workaround but definitely worth checking out for a little more money off. Here is the process for those unfamiliar with APD...
  • Go here and buy a $50 Sample Logic gift certificate for $30 (using your $20 of rewards money), You should receive the gift card code via email.
  • Go here and add XOsphere 2 to your cart. Check out using promo code XO77 and then add your gift card code.
Voila! XOsphere 2 for $59.99 (instead of $349.99)

Last edited:
Yes they do. It's a clever workaround but definitely worth checking out for a little more money off. Here is the process for those unfamiliar with APD...

Go here and buy a $50 Sample Logic gift certificate for $30 (using your $20 of rewards money), You should receive the gift card code via email.

Go here and add XOsphere 2 to your cart. Check out using promo code XO77 and then add your gift card code.

Thanks for the heads up! When I check the audio plugin deals site, the $50 gift certificate for sample logic says current price $50/base price $30. Do you think that means that it was $30 for a $50 gift certificate before, but now is $50? I have $85 in my rewards wallet but I think that will only give me a 8.50 discount. Sorry if I'm confusing here--I'm basically trying to figure out how you figured out the $20 rewards money part out to get the gift certificate for $30. Thanks again!

I'm basically trying to figure out how you figured out the $20 rewards money part out to get the gift certificate for $30. Thanks again!

It means that the full price is $50 but you can spend $20 in rewards money to bring the price down to the "base price" of $30.

• Go here and buy a $50 Sample Logic gift certificate for $30 (using your $20 of rewards money), You should receive the gift card code via email.
  • Go here and add XOsphere 2 to your cart. Check out using promo code XO77 and then add your gift card code.

EDIT: I can confirm that the process does work here, and have been able to get Xosphere 2 for $59.99. Downloading now. Thanks for the APD info.

The math and process are still confusing to me:

At APD you can get the $50 gift certificate for $30 using $20 of your rewards money. Yes, that works. Cool.

Then you go to Sample Logic and enter both the promo code and the gift certificate code. Will the entire $50 be applied to the purchase, making the Sample Logic price $29.99? This is the only way that the total price would be $59.99 (because you've already spent $30), and it says at APD that: Gift certificates may also not be used in combination with other promos, which the $79.99 deal would presumably be.

So I am hesitant to commit the $30 at APD because if they don't honor the whole $50 amount at SL, I will have not saved money, but lost $30 unless I wanted to buy another Sample Logic product at full price, which I have no wish to do at the moment.

Last edited:
Then you go to Sample Logic and enter both the promo code and the gift certificate code. Will the entire $50 be applied to the purchase, making the Sample Logic price $29.99?

YES, for me it worked that way. I would not have tried first time cause usually that dont work on promos, but this time for me it really exactly worked that way :). Paying 30 bucks on APD and then 30 bucks on Samplelogic left.

Top Bottom