What's new

Freedom of choice, as much as many others respect PP for the entities they choose OR not choose.

Of course, but I was more wondering after the underlying reason as I hadn't even considered it. Anyway, it seems like they take Visa and Mastercard.

Cinematic Studio:

Black Friday Sale: 20th-27th November
Cinematic Studio Strings - 20% off - Sale price $319
Cinematic Studio Solo Strings - 20% off - Sale price $239
Cinematic Studio Piano - 20% off - sale price $55

Thanks, I got it, but unfortunately the crossgrade option is not available at NI website, so I am not able to check if I am eligible to buy the crossgrade
I'm searching for a way to crossgrade aswell. Since Drummica isn't working anymore, I am considering to buy Olympus Micro from Soundiron for 27$. Pls let me know, if you find a good way to crossgrade :)

Last edited:
I'm searching for a way to crossgrade aswell. Since Drummica isn't working anymore, I am considering to buy Olympus Micro from Soundiron for 27$. Pls let me know, if you find a good way to crossgrade :)

Hi, Olympus Micro is a good option, since it is listed on the Kontakt third party libraries.

Do you know when Sound Iron Sales ends?

This list may self-destruct at the end of November, because most of these deals will be over. Maybe I will start fresh with a December one.

I apologize to everybody for my tardiness with updating today. I was composing music when I should have been doing this. I was learning more about the instruments I already own, rather than lusting over the ones I don't. I've got to get my priorities straight. :eek:
Anyway, my personal BF list is kinda out the window now that CSB is coming soon. :shocked:

This list may self-destruct at the end of November, because most of these deals will be over. Maybe I will start fresh with a December one.

I apologize to everybody for my tardiness with updating today. I was composing music when I should have been doing this. I was learning more about the instruments I already own, rather than lusting over the ones I don't. I've got to get my priorities straight. :eek:
Anyway, my personal BF list is kinda out the window now that CSB is coming soon. :shocked:
You were actually making music rather than updating the deals????? This may be unforgivable. o_O :rolleyes:

Probably what I should be doing.

Top Bottom