What's new

75% Off – Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion by Impact Soundworks!

APD

For just $49.99, get Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion by Impact Soundworks!

This exquisite symphonic collection for KONTAKT features a comprehensive collection of 50 traditional & extended percussive instruments recorded through three mic positions.

With a clean, focused character that is not clinically dry OR overly ‘epic’, Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion is highly flexible for everything from small ensemble scoring and intimate cues to dramatic & bombastic.

No other percussion library is as extensive AND affordable!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/rhapsody-orchestral-percussion-by-impact-soundworks/

Deal ends: March 3rd

SoundCloud Demos

Youtube Videos

DivingInSpace

Have had my eyes on this for a while. The only (non epic) real orchestral percussion i have is Kontakt Factory and the percussion included in VSCO Pro 2.6, but maybe the VSCO makes this unnecessary?

Jimmy Hellfire

I'd get this if I didn't have it already. It's an absolute steal for this price. The library covers a lot of ground and has a charmingly natural sound that's pretty flexible. It's the polar opposite of trailer noise pollution.

DS_Joost

One day I'll fly away!
Best orchestral percussion library in the business in my opinion. Everything sounds good, it is flexible in terms of sound, swells are modwheel controllable across the board. For this price it's a steal. It is my standard, go to orchestral percussion library and I have used it for years now on almost all my cues.

ReelToLogic

Still have my reel-to-reel
Wow! What an amazing deal for a great percussion library. $50 plus you get $25 in rewards money! If I didn't already have the library I'd jump on this deal...

Last edited:

whitewasteland

For those who already own the library, could someone tell me if the individual mic positions can be routed to separate outputs please ?

miguel88

I have NI Symphony Series Percussion, do you guys think this library sound better than NI Symphony? cause this sale is tempting,

Land of Missing Parts

flibbertigibbet
I couldnt find if it has timpani rolls and gong patches
The instrument list, from the manual. Looks like it has both timpani rolls and gongs (and gong rolls). It's worth noting that there's no celesta or vibes.
Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 11.30.26 AM.png
I have NI Symphony Series Percussion, do you guys think this library sound better than NI Symphony?
I have NI Symhony Perc too and am in a similar position. My initial thoughts are that NI perc, though it has a lot of mic options, has a more distant sound. Rhapsody sounds close and more focused. The Rhapsody timpani sounds crisper to my ear. I haven't spent a lot of time comparing though, so take with a grain of salt.

At this price, I'll be getting Rhapsody which I believe is currently the cheapest that you can get any orchestral perc anywhere on the market.

Last edited:

JohnG

For those who already own the library, could someone tell me if the individual mic positions can be routed to separate outputs please ?
I would have thought, if it's a Kontakt library, you could do this inside Kontakt.

If not, presumably there's at least a workaround, like loading the same patches (but different mics) into two different Kontakt instances (say, "close" and "far") that have the same midi channel, then routing those different Kontakt instances separately.

HotCoffee

Minor heads-up: it seems like you might have to batch re-save this library. I tried loading the Timpani patch and it complained about missing samples. This was fixed after resaving the patches. Just thought I should mention it so no one gets worried.

Top Bottom