What's new

65% off - Aviram Arabic Strings by Aviram Dayan Production

APD

For just $90.99, get Aviram Arabic Strings! This large collection of eastern samples are perfect for situations when you need that genuine eastern flavor in your compositions.

Weighing in at 3GB with 9800+ sounds, this library contains the following string sections: Classical Violin, Baroque Violin, Baroque Stringed, Bass violin, Cello Rock, Stroh Violin, Modern Violin, String instruments, Electric Violin, Fiddle, Yamaha Korg.

Originally $259.99, now available for just $90.99 for a limited time only (you save $169). This is an APD exclusive insider deal you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/aviram-arabic-strings-by-aviram-dayan-production/

Deal Ends: March 17th

SoundCloud Demos

Video Walkthroughs

They sound good. The price is good for a nice thing that wouldn’t necessarily be used that often. I’m confused though. The guys site says version 2. All the videos say version 1.5 and it says version 5 coming?? I don’t know what exactly I’d be getting. Also I’ve never used “Audioplugindeals.com” anybody know much about them?

... “Audioplugindeals.com” anybody know much about them?
No worries. I and (I think) many other VI-Control members are repeat buyers there.

About the version numbers, the developer's website says that V2.0 is in beta testing. That may explain why APD has V1.5 on sale right now. I can't find any mention of an upgrade policy, so I would want to ask about that. And I have no idea why the developer is skipping versions 3 and 4.

Well if I can figure out exactly what I’d be buying, they can have my 100 bucks. I’m also curious how the legato and ports,etc is implemented.

Last edited:
Sounds intriguing. Is this similar to Sonokinetic Sultan Strings?

Sultan Strings is a phrase player. I'd wonder why you couldn't accomplish the same thing with all the string libraries I have. With something like this I'd prefer to have a working demo.

Sultan Strings is a phrase player. I'd wonder why you couldn't accomplish the same thing with all the string libraries I have. With something like this I'd prefer to have a working demo.
Sonokinetic's Sultan Strings has BOTH playable articulations and phrases.

I'm guessing v5 is a typo, because 5 is right above 2 on the numpad and 2 seems to be the actual upcoming version.

Edit: Or maybe not? There are multiple graphics on the site with 5, which would be a pretty huge typo.
Hello,
Indeed, You're helf right friend, 5 upcoming version
(there is no official release date yet & still not released to customers)

Currently available to customers - v2 helf beta

This post is also for everyone:
version 5 is multi-versions, (currently a little frozen)
and probably this will be the ultimate and final version for this product,
so I prefer to update the all features in one shot to all customers
(instead to release an update each time, because of this case the release stuck)

also because there are a lot of changes on the programming side,
and graphics, and improvement Sets/Groups/Sections & presets
and lots of features that have been added, there is a lot to give, and much more complex,

for all, you can read and be updated, through the Manual here:
https://www.aviramdayan-dreamelodic.com/aviram-arabic-strings
Snapshot: (This is often updated what will come out in the future)

9f57f5_9c78166b949b47edbf0dc44b77bb2f8b~mv2.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if the discounted version is 2.0 and will there be updates to that version if we purchase it?

I wonder if the discounted version is 2.0 and will there be updates to that version if we purchase it?
Hello, I planned to give free updates always, But because of the complex and difficult work & Jump versions,
I'll probably do it like that:

for "existing" customers,
maybe I'll charge a nominal price of 50$
for anyone who wants to upgrade to version 5 (in the future)

and for "new" customers
the price for version 5, will cost a little over the normal price of 259$

Last edited:
Back on sale again at Audio Plugin Deals:

Note that the Harp-Guitar is also on sale, and both can be brought down further with coupons/points:

Not sure if/when the next versions will be available, as the last talk was in May 2019.

Last edited:
Top Bottom