60% Off Soniccouture Vintage Keys - 24 Hour Flash Sale

soniccouture

60% Off Soniccouture Vintage Keys

Canterbury Suitcase
Broken Wurli
Clav
EP73 Deconstructed

7 DAYS 7 DEALS
From 14th to 21st December we will be launching an exclusive flash deal every day - but each one only lasts 24 hours, so don't waste a second..

DAY 6 DEAL 6

The best EPs in the business (there, we said it.) More detail, features and vibe than that other one you've been using. So pick up some new old keys today.

Sale price marked on website.
Offer ends 9 AM (PST) 20th December

Got to say I love the Broken Wurli. It can be normal or you can use the broken speaker. Great sound. :)

Seconded. I think I have almost every Rhodes out there and the Canterbury is top of the heap. An absolute no-brainer at that price!

Love the clav, I use it every day. The broken wurli is the best wurli I have, but I can't say I like it. The touch seems off, and the tone too. Some times the Scarbee works better. Haven't found a use for the broken speaker yet.

Went to look at the Canterbury. The demo was horrible. How can you even tell if it's any good when it's not being played by a keyboardist? I'm listening to a walkthrough of patches by Mike Verta who plays well, but he keeps playing the same hard-hitting lick over and over again, which isn't telling me much about how it responds.

Then every once in a while he does something different, which keeps me listening. Hey Mike, play more soft stuff!

It does sound great, I'll probably get it.

I thought the new Scarbee sounded great in demos, but I'm not having much fun playing it. The feel seems off to me, and not enough velocity controls.

My go-to Rhodes is still JRhodes, free and 20 years old, and 36MB on disk. Guess we'll see if Canterbury can unseat it.

Top Bottom