What's new

6 Short Scenes for Children

Kubler

Hi everyone !

I'd like to share these six short pieces I wrote for a children live-show to be performed in kindergarten and elementary schools (there's more, but they're extremely complementary with the narration and I think they're less interesting on their own.)

It was a refreshing project in the sense that the compositions being very brief, I could just have fun with a random piece of idea rather than "worrying" about having to develop it throughout a longer work :)

As usual, I would be happy to hear any thought you might have. Cheers !

The playlist → https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMepvwHbxnQ2RvtwdKCnDHN8w1mwTS16y

Beautiful, evocative writing Thomas!! I particularly enjoyed Little Wings, but they were all quite magical and the children will be enthralled.

beautiful .. liked little wings the most as well.

Almost could hear David Attenboroughs voice from a BBC-documentary .. not sure if thats a compliment though :P

beautiful .. liked little wings the most as well.

Almost could hear David Attenboroughs voice from a BBC-documentary .. not sure if thats a compliment though :P

Depends on whether you like Zimmer :P Personally Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II soundtracks really got me onboard, so I'll take that as a compliment ahah

These are great archetypes for the various images you presented. Thought about expanding the analysis and monetizing it? For instance you could have something like BB's guide to the orchestra but for film composition. Always dreaming (I hope)

Last edited:
These are great archetypes for the various images you presented. Thought about expanding the analysis and monetizing it? For instance you could have something like BB's guide to the orchestra but for film composition. Always dreaming (I hope)

Thanks, I'm glad you find the pieces that evocative ! I think trying to write a guide to film composition would be a bit cocky though :P

Top Bottom