50% Off Impact Soundworks for 72 hours

Discussion in 'DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!' started by reutunes, Oct 9, 2018.

1. reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    Big ol' sound design sale over at Impact Soundworks - but only for the next 72 hours with up to 50% off.

My personal favourites... Meditation, Super Audio Cart and Sonic Ocean.

What else can I say? More details HERE

[​IMG]

IoannisGutevas likes this.
  2. Henu

Henu Senior Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Finland
    I have been drooling for Super Audio Cart (and the PC version later) since it was released but never found a reason good enough to actually buy it.

Logging into my account I seemed to have an old coupon for -25 £ from SAC, dropping the price to roughly € 58. And using that purchase for crossgrading also to SAC PC put the price of that into about € 38. Needless to say, I now own them both. :D

3. R. Soul

R. Soul Senior Member

Jan 7, 2006
    London, UK
    Ooh.... I have that one too. :cool:
    Quite tempting now, although like you, it's not something I see myself using much, but it's always nice to have some different sounds in your repertoire.

4. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    I remember giving out some Impact Soundworks vouchers on a recent livestream. Maybe some people have those too?

5. Rap-sody

Rap-sody Music... again and again

Aug 29, 2017
    Well, if you have some left, I would gladly take one! ;)

kgdrum and sostenuto like this.
  6. sostenuto

sostenuto Senior Member

Mar 10, 2017
    St George, UT USA
    Kind disappointed so many favs are not included. :crying:

7. Ben H

Ben H Senior Member

Mar 7, 2009
    So many of their "little libraries" that I do not own (Ocean, Forest, Meditation), but I don't want to risk spending the money in case they incorporate the samples into Celestia 2.

8. kgdrum

kgdrum Senior Member

Apr 11, 2005

+1 would also love a little more incentive! ;)

9. Mornats

Mornats Senior Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    I'm not familiar with Celestia but I'd still say that Ocean and Forest are still worth it as it's the engine that pumps out the wonderful sounds moreso than the samples.

10. KarlHeinz

KarlHeinz Senior Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Agree too Mornats, I cant imagine they build in a granular sampler into Celestia 2 (if it EVER comes, I doubt it, was rumours about it when I buy it years ago..) that will be able to reproduce the sounds in Meditation. I am just hoping that the sale will come to their resellers before its over...

11. Mornats

Mornats Senior Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Bristol, UK
    I think for the current price ($23 for both Sonics) it's worth grabbing them now. Wonderful tools for the price.

12. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    Couldn't agree more. They're both stellar libraries and the interfaces make them very creative.

13. pderbidge

pderbidge Senior Member

Mar 23, 2014
    Utah
    Celestia is awesome. I'm surprised how much use I've gotten out of that library. I bought it thinking it'll be used for nitch things here and there and found that I grab for it all the time.

ReelToLogic likes this.
  14. Ben H

Ben H Senior Member

Mar 7, 2009
    I have and love Celestia too! I just wish they would get off their hands and get around to finishing it, since it was supposedly nearly done in 2016.

15. kimarnesen

kimarnesen Senior Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Hi, anyone from Impact Soundworks in here that can help me get the voucher that should come with a shakuhachi purchase? I've tried on e-mail as well.