What's new

50% OFF Heavyocity Novo, Forzo, Gravity and (almost) all their expansions via Native Instruments

I got the same problem here with Rhythmic Textures. I reinstalled and the problem persists, only with the 2 violin patches (sustained and détaché).
We can see it not loading entirely when we choose these patches :

upload_2019-4-25_19-43-24.png

Yes, that's the exact same problem. I believe that there is a folder with a couple of extra patches of which the violins patch also doesn't load completely. It seems that we finally have the attention of someone of NI support (but I am not holding my breath). So far no solution to the problem.

The "action" is over here: https://support.native-instruments....hmic-Textures-does-not-load-completely-en-us-

Yes, that's the exact same problem. I believe that there is a folder with a couple of extra patches of which the violins patch also doesn't load completely. It seems that we finally have the attention of someone of NI support (but I am not holding my breath). So far no solution to the problem.

The "action" is over here: https://support.native-instruments....hmic-Textures-does-not-load-completely-en-us-
Thanks for the link I thought it was just me I've reinstalled it three times with the same result

Sincerely

Jonathan Parham

Thanks for the link I thought it was just me I've reinstalled it three times with the same result

Sincerely

Jonathan Parham
I also bought Rhythmic Textures and have the some problem with some of the patches. One thing I found out is that Heavyocity has their own downloader, which if you add you purchase into your Heavyocity account you can download the library straight from them. Not sure if it will make a difference but I'm trying that now.

https://heavyocity.zendesk.com/hc/e...-a-Kontakt-Library-with-the-Heavyocity-Portal

A bit off-topic, (perhaps waffling?) but do have any of your music available to listen to @sostenuto ? You collect a lot of instruments it seems and I'd love to hear what you make with them.

Only recently interested in orchestral VI and very slow to acquire, given no orchestral instrument background. Many acquisitions, but mostly peripheral (not mainstream) libraries from variety of sources. Great enjoyment playing live with this background music, but never composing or template recording …… as that is not my area of interest or skill set.

Find great pleasure experimenting with material introduced and discussed here on VI-C.
I am impressed greatly with creative talents posting here, and many have provided exemplary guidance.

Obviously makes me a net 'taker' (thankful, of course) but seldom able to provide useful performance content.

Last edited:
I also bought Rhythmic Textures and have the some problem with some of the patches. One thing I found out is that Heavyocity has their own downloader, which if you add you purchase into your Heavyocity account you can download the library straight from them. Not sure if it will make a difference but I'm trying that now.

https://heavyocity.zendesk.com/hc/e...-a-Kontakt-Library-with-the-Heavyocity-Portal
My Download through the Heavyocity Portal finished and the patches load correctly now.

Was Novo 50% off last Black Friday?

Or, even better, is it safe to assume that most of the prices in this current NI Heavyocity sale will be offered next Black Friday...a mere seven months away?

Was Novo 50% off last Black Friday?

Or, even better, is it safe to assume that most of the prices in this current NI Heavyocity sale will be offered next Black Friday...a mere seven months away?

I see most of the same prices, except that for BF, if you buy three products, you get an additional 10% discount. So I don't see this NI sale as anything special like the OT and u-he offerings were.

My Download through the Heavyocity Portal finished and the patches load correctly now.

Thanks for the tip. I already contacted Heavyocity support and they told me that they couldn't reproduce the issue on their side, so it probably was an issue with the NI download. I thought about downloading it from Heavyocity after registering it, but wasn't aware of their portal app. So thanks again.

Well, first download try failed. I'll keep it running today and hope it goes smoothly. It is downloading an disk image file rather than rar files. So one big huge file. Different.

And you tell me this AFTER I buy NOVO? :eek: :sad:

Oh, well. More money for something else come BF.

Aww man, sorry! Value is quite a subjective thing (and fluctuates over time), so I hate being a Debbie Downer when people are excited about getting a deal! Especially on this forum where people strike me as shopaholics looking for the tiniest excuse to pull the trigger! :roflmao:

Personally, with so many VIs on the market and so many sales, I've entered the Era of Self-Control.

Top Bottom