What's new

50% OFF Heavyocity Novo, Forzo, Gravity and (almost) all their expansions via Native Instruments

Aww man, sorry! Value is quite a subjective thing (and fluctuates over time), so I hate being a Debbie Downer when people are excited about getting a deal! Especially on this forum where people strike me as shopaholics looking for the tiniest excuse to pull the trigger! :roflmao:

Personally, with so many VIs on the market and so many sales, I've entered the Era of Self-Control.
I am an admitted shop-aholic. But I don't buy more than I can afford, so it isn't too bad. I think once you get your set up that you are happy with? You buy less and less.

Only recently interested in orchestral VI and very slow to acquire, given no orchestral instrument background. Many acquisitions, but mostly peripheral (not mainstream) libraries from variety of sources. Great enjoyment playing live with this background music, but never composing or template recording …… as that is not my area of interest or skill set.

Find great pleasure experimenting with material introduced and discussed here on VI-C.
I am impressed greatly with creative talents posting here, and many have provided exemplary guidance.

Obviously makes me a net 'taker' (thankful, of course) but seldom able to provide useful performance content.

Interesting! And I do get a lot of pleasure from noodling around with libraries without committing anything to disk too. There's something quite nice about playing some keys on the keyboard and hearing an orchestra - something we'd may not get to control for real ever - blasting out.

Interesting! And I do get a lot of pleasure from noodling around with libraries without committing anything to disk too. There's something quite nice about playing some keys on the keyboard and hearing an orchestra - something we'd may not get to control for real ever - blasting out.

Nicely stated. This my enjoyment, while trusting that someday some magic will result in a worthwhile 'few bars' …….

THX !

I like the full NOVO, but I need to figure out how to work it. I think there must be a way to change the assigned loops in the loop designer to make new presets, but I can't figure out how yet. Otherwise you are stuck with their categories. I think it would be more useful to be able to mix it up a little more.

Hi, I am a newbie here and have a question for you guys and girls.

I have Analog Brass and do you think it can be used for similar jobs that I can do with Forzo?

I think Forzo and Novo's demos sound bit weak to my ears (compare to Analog String & Brass),
although I like I like the modern edge sounds of Gravity, IT, RT, NF, Vocalise
(sounds like Johan Johanson's "Haptapod B" for Arrival soundtrack), and SG.

I have Omnisphere, Komplete 8 synths and Serum.
So I have basic stuff and I am trying to not spending too much.
(Hopefully... Oh, Lord)

I will appreciate any of your advice.

Last edited:
Hi, I am a newbie here and have a question for you guys and girls.

I have Analog Brass and do you think it can be used for similar jobs that I can do with Forzo?

I think Forzo and Novo's demos sound bit weak to my ears (compare to Analog String & Brass),
although I like I like the modern edge sounds of Gravity, IT, RT, NF, Vocalise
(sounds like Johan Johanson's "Haptapod B" for Arrival soundtrack), and SG.

I have Omnisphere, Komplete 8 synths and Serum.
So I have basic stuff and I am trying to not spending too much.
(Hopefully... Oh, Lord)

I will appreciate any of your advice.

I don't have FORZO or Analog Brass, but I do have NOVO and Analog Strings. Truthfully, neither is necessary. You can do it all with your orchestral samples and some automated fx. But they are easier and you don't have to come up with how to do it yourself. And with Omnisphere you should be able to do a lot of this also. So, no, you don't need FORZO.

I like the loops in NOVO, AS doesn't have them. But I think I really could have made them with AS if I had more time to play with it.

Have posted same inquiry several times with no enthusiastic User responses. No strong criticisms either.
Like what I see /hear in the videos, but not yet convinced to jump even at $74.50 ……..:unsure:
Thanks for your response, Sostenuto. I missed the timing to purchase them with 50% off lol
Next time...

I don't have FORZO or Analog Brass, but I do have NOVO and Analog Strings. Truthfully, neither is necessary. You can do it all with your orchestral samples and some automated fx. But they are easier and you don't have to come up with how to do it yourself. And with Omnisphere you should be able to do a lot of this also. So, no, you don't need FORZO.

I like the loops in NOVO, AS doesn't have them. But I think I really could have made them with AS if I had more time to play with it.

Thanks for your response, dizilizzi. I just missed the timing to buy them lol It's good for my budget this month actually (Already way over the monthly budget limit...). I felt their other hybrid scoring tools were still interesting during my research for a few days.

Thanks for your response, dizilizzi. I just missed the timing to buy them lol It's good for my budget this month actually (Already way over the monthly budget limit...). I felt their other hybrid scoring tools were still interesting during my research for a few days.
Sometimes that is the best way to save money. And the Forzo was only 40% off because it was new, so eventually, when you hopefully have more money to spend, it will be on sale at 50%.

Very strange. Last night the clock said 12 hours left 10 hours ago, yet now the sale is gone. I thought I had until 10am PST, and I needed the time. Darn.

Not first time with NI promos for other providers. Similar issue for some geographies back at holiday OT promo.
Mixed feelings now ….. saved me ~$125., but items would likely have been decent adds. :whistling:

Not first time with NI promos for other providers. Similar issue for some geographies back at holiday OT promo.
Mixed feelings now ….. saved me ~$125., but items would likely have been decent adds. :whistling:
Weird for a german company to have a countdown clock then end it early, but NI does have it’s own way ;) I suppose I’ll have to wait for Heavyocity’s next half sale or a flash sale.... ohhh, maybe VSTbuzz sale will pop up.

Pro tip when it comes to NI-sales: if you're unsure about a purchase, put it in your basket anyway while the sale is running. It'll stay there and the cookies have a long time to live.
I've done that with the OT sale last year where I got the BO Inspire bundle weeks after the sale ended.
:cool:

Pro tip when it comes to NI-sales: if you're unsure about a purchase, put it in your basket anyway while the sale is running. It'll stay there and the cookies have a long time to live.
I've done that with the OT sale last year where I got the BO Inspire bundle weeks after the sale ended.
:cool:

Think this is also part of the 'geographical' anomaly mentioned earlier. Synthetic Strings is still in Cart; ready for purchase …. but. back to full price this morning..

Or maybe there's a difference in where the products are housed?
With this Heavyocity sale, you'd download the products directly via NI Access, right? Whereas at the OT sale you'd only get mails with keys and had to do the usual thing.
Maybe it's different when it's all in house at NI?

Sorry the internet god wasn't as kind to you as he was to me :(

Or maybe there's a difference in where the products are housed?
With this Heavyocity sale, you'd download the products directly via NI Access, right? Whereas at the OT sale you'd only get mails with keys and had to do the usual thing.
Maybe it's different when it's all in house at NI?

Sorry the internet god wasn't as kind to you as he was to me :(

You got me excited for 5 seconds. Novo was still in my cart!... but back to full price. Ha!

Sometimes that is the best way to save money. And the Forzo was only 40% off because it was new, so eventually, when you hopefully have more money to spend, it will be on sale at 50%.

Thanks for the tip, Dzilizzi : )

I think I still need to learn and there are a lot of things I can try with synth stuff like Analog Brass, Omnisphere, Serum I have now.

Actually, I really don’t have much time to practice piano/guitar, learn all the DAW/notation programs (Cubase, ProTools, Ableton Live, Dorico), sample libraries, and audio plugins, Evenant trailer music lesson program I bought recently.

I am also looking forward to seeing a rare crazy bundle sale of Heaviocity like 80% off too ; )

Last edited:
Top Bottom