What's new

50% Off: Emotional Cello by Best Service!

APD

For just $129, get the powerful Emotional Cello by Best Service!

Made for the Free Kontakt Player, Emotional Cello is the perfect instrument for film-scoring, pop-production, song-writing, classic and modern avant-garde cello compositions.

This unique virtual instrument shines by its impressive number of articulations, its direct and uncolored sound quality, unusual play techniques and innovative rebowing.

Because of its powerful and yet exceptionally emotional sound, it unlocks previously unknown dimensions in the realms of sampling.

Originally $259, now available for just $129 – the lowest price it has ever been offered online for a limited time only (you save $130). This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals
Deal Ends March 6th

SoundCloud Demos

Youtube Videos

Last edited:
Have Tina Guo but still debating about this. Any idea if getting this gives you a crossgrade discount on emotional violin?

Best solo cello ever....of course just my opinion. I just wished they would update it to the same as the Emotional Violin (f.e. purge articulations of your choice and some other things).
Also worth a mention that the sustains are maybe also my favorite, better as Emotional Violin and even compared to a lot bigger libraries out there.
A steal for this price in my opinion.
Of course it is a personal thing but i really like the recording stage and the general tone of this instrument. I find it even more live playable than Bohemian Cello.

To anyone who already owns it, how does this compare to Embertone’s Blakus cello?
The Blakus is great for sculpting the dynamics and vibrato with CCs, but the Emotional Cello has way more articulations, a gorgeous sound and the shorts are absolutely phenomenal. If I could only have one solo string instrument in my collection, I'd chose the Emotional Cello. This is a great price for one of my all time favorite VIs.

The Blakus is great for sculpting the dynamics and vibrato with CCs, but the Emotional Cello has way more articulations, a gorgeous sound and the shorts are absolutely phenomenal. If I could only have one solo string instrument in my collection, I'd chose the Emotional Cello. This is a great price for one of my all time favorite VIs.
Thank you, just when I thought I was done with spending

To anyone who already owns it, how does this compare to Embertone’s Blakus cello?
Best to watch the walkthroughs. Emo Cello is vast. Beautifully recorded, natural sounding. You will never regret buying this. The Blakus is very outdated, and tonally rather raspy. I paid full price two years ago,...dont grudge the fact at all. This offer is no brainer.

I would also be interested in comparisons to the Cello in CSSS for those of you who own both libraries. Just going through the walkthroughs atm.

Top Bottom