What's new

50% OFF Cue Builders Cinematic Rhythms - Red Room Audio

reutunes

HOLY MOLY...

50% OFF Cue Builders Cinematic Rhythms from Red Room Audio (via Audio Plugin Deals)

Over 400 multi-stem epic and world percussion loops recorded on a scoring stage.
Mix the stems from 6 different time signatures and 4 different recorded speeds.
16 or 24 bit versions available.
This has to be the quickest way to write epic percussion parts ever!

FULL DETAILS HERE

• NI Kontakt (full), version 5.8.1 or above
  • 16 GB (16-bit) or 25 GB (24-bit) disk space
  • 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
  • 2008 or later processor.
  • Your system must also meet the requirements for version 5.8.1 of Kontakt. If you cannot run that version, you will not be able to load this library.
  • Over 400 multi-stem epic and world percussion loops recorded on a scoring stage
  • Loops contains up to 6 mixable stems organized by tonal color
  • 6 time signatures (3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/8, 7/8, 12/8)
  • Sampled at 4 speeds for realistic tempo-syncing
  • 2 microphone positions (Close and Hall)
  • Modern, easy to use, feature-packed GUI
  • Playable end hit samples
  • 8-slot FX rack
  • Drag and drop .wav files included
  • Watermarked for copy protection
  • 19,120 samples (16-bit or 24-bit/44.1 kHz .wav)
FULL DETAILS HERE

Last edited:
Phew... I have received so many messages about this one. Just popping in to say it's the last couple of days of the offer.

Is there any particular reason I just got the 16 bit version and not the 24 bit one?..did I just click a wrong button somewhere or something?..

Why do they offer an option? If 24 bit is best why offer 16? Help me choose pls. Adv/disadvantage Thanks!
24 bit samples will take up twice or more of your hard drive space. It could in theory handle dynamic ranges better but I'm not sure it matters much in the compressed Kontakt format depending on what Kontakt does to it. 24 bit will also be more cpu and ram intensive due to larger file sizes. Personally , I've never noticed the difference in sound between 16 or 24 bit.

24 bit samples will take up twice or more of your hard drive space. It could in theory handle dynamic ranges better but I'm not sure it matters much in the compressed Kontakt format depending on what Kontakt does to it. 24 bit will also be more cpu and ram intensive due to larger file sizes. Personally , I've never noticed the difference in sound between 16 or 24 bit.
Excellent thank you for that!

Top Bottom