What's new

50% off Cinesamples Sew What percussion library

Time+Space

IT'S NATIONAL SEWING MACHINE DAY THIS SATURDAY...

"SO WHAT!?" WE HEAR YOU CRY. EXACTLY!

'SEW WHAT' FROM CINESAMPLES IS 50% OFF THIS WEEKEND - EXCLUSIVE TO TIME+SPACE!

Cinesamples SEW WHAT is a combo of single-shot pitched and non-pitched percussion derived from an array of sewing paraphernalia with the option of a built-in arpeggiator and effects rack. It's one of the most unique percussion libraries you'll hear!

From sewing machines and knitting needles to buttons, cloth, and scissors, Cinesamples sampled nearly every sewing item you can imagine. Play them as single shots or custom defined arpeggiations. Design your own tempo-synced rhythms and use the effects page to further customise each sound.

No sound designer or score composer should pass this one by." - SOUND ON SOUND

Get the deal here until Monday: https://www.timespace.com/products/cinesamples-sew-what

CS_SewWhatSale_MCnew.jpg

Attachments

• SewWhat_3D_Box_GUI_Shadow.png
    SewWhat_3D_Box_GUI_Shadow.png
    250 KB · Views: 8
Sew what it seams is, you get interesting sounds, with some elastic and hoops, all zipped into a nice little arp'd library?

Okay, this made me laugh - as a sewer/crafter with a lot of scissors - "They even found out that our 3 pairs of scissors have very different sounds"

I think if it were a little less, I would get it just for the fun of it. $40 is out of my No-brainer/There might be something interesting, but I'm really not sure level. Though the engine thing almost sells it.

I guess $79 for this is not so bad. My girlfriend will spend over $200 for a pair of scissors for cutting hair. At least I get a bunch of sewing machines and other odds and ends. The scissors do sound great in this library though. Yeah, I bought it.

Top Bottom