What's new

50% off cinemorphx - epic insanity!!!

Yes, and CPU hit as well. Even so, I'm putting all in context with $149. promo price-tag.

For what it's worth, I don't own Cinemorphx, but I do own Morphestra 2, which as far as I'm aware uses the same engine. I haven't had issues with CPU usage. My computer's not exactly brand new either. The engine is fantastic. Spitfire talks up their EDNA engine, but this on another level in my opinion.

I paid full price for CinemorphX and Morphestra 2. No regrets - love/use them both. Wouldn't get rid of either. Same engine/idea but different samples. just double the fun. A no brainer at this price imo.

Is this comparable to Omnisphere?
- Can you import your own samples...
- Same amount of modulation options?

I have figured out how to use custom samples in this engine. Fairly simple actually. It just required a little trial and error to figure out. Requires no scripting knowledge (of which I have none). Thing is SL said it was impossible --whilst I was watching Rueben Cornell's livestream. I asked if it was against the EULA to do it. They simply said "it's impossible." So now that I've figured it out, I want to make sure I'm not going to get into trouble if I share how. Is anyone even interested in knowing how anyway? There are plenty of sounds already included lol

I have figured out how to use custom samples in this engine. Fairly simple actually. It just required a little trial and error to figure out. Requires no scripting knowledge (of which I have none). Thing is SL said it was impossible --whilst I was watching Rueben Cornell's livestream. I asked if it was against the EULA to do it. They simply said "it's impossible." So now that I've figured it out, I want to make sure I'm not going to get into trouble if I share how. Is anyone even interested in knowing how anyway? There are plenty of sounds already included lol
It would be awesome if you show us how to do it!

Top Bottom