What's new

Expired - SCS and SCS Pro 50% off for 24 hours + new customers 50% off Originals

Not sure my wallet can take it, I already have $250 ear marked for 8Dio, then you have whatever Soundpaint costs, plus a new spectrasonics product, them Black Friday is around the corner. The plan was to cut down on the number of libraries I buy 😂

NEO ✅ - my first ever Albion.

41800558-8514-47F5-BF73-7ABDC09B6253.jpeg

Thanks @Markrs for deciphering the rogue marketing, I hadn’t had the energy to find this out myself. Also a big thanks to mister Henson @christianhenson and @Spitfire Team! My purchase of BHCT earlier this year has sort of been an eye opener for me: “ensemble libraries” are actually really cool and useful!

(And NEO even fits my saxophone sample addiction!)

Last edited:
Drats. I'm big on "completing" spaces, because I'm one of the worst at blending recording spaces together. If a Berlin Brass horn doesn't work and I need to switch to SSB, for example, I might as well switch far more than that over.

So, this could have be finally pick up Joby Burgess Percussion (which I know is super old and has been on sale before), but I was just about to pick up Symphonic Destruction. Or Synchron Percussion.

Except I also just picked up a new accordion. Urgh.

I think this is very clever from Christian to get us to spend the money before Black Friday, whilst it is still in our wallets and not on something else.

You have remember they will be doing Collections often at 60% and The Ton during the weekend of Black Friday to cyber Monday.

So, this could have be finally pick up Joby Burgess Percussion (which I know is super old and has been on sale before), but I was just about to pick up Symphonic Destruction. Or Synchron

pick up both , spitfire has afterpay 👍🏻😁

I think this is very clever from Christian to get us to spend the money before Black Friday, whilst it is still in our wallets and not on something else.

You have remember they will be doing Collections often at 60% and The Ton during the weekend of Black Friday to cyber Monday.
I think individual instruments were 40% off last year and collections were 60%, so it's clever but if you are only after one thing it's the time.

Top Bottom