What's new

50% off all EastWest

James H

01001000 01101001
Anyone confirm this something for me?
JRR page states "License Only! Email Delivery!". But License only on EW site refers to you owning the HDD?
Looking at the Hollywood Orchestra Gold, would this be the actual download version?

MrLinssi

A glorified bedroom musician.
If I hadn't just bought my camera gear I would be upgrading to HWO Diamond. Oh well...it's East West, there's a sale like every two months. :D

I like music

Instead of 50% off announcements, we should announce periods where East West stuff is now 100% "more expensive" so that people know to hold on for a few more days until they go back on sale (or their new normal price) ;D

That said, worth every penny either way.

dougj7

JRR page states "License Only! Email Delivery!". But License only on EW site refers to you owning the HDD?
Looking at the Hollywood Orchestra Gold, would this be the actual download version?
For the Gold Edition a serial number is provided after purchase. You enter the serial number into the East West Installation Center Application, then download and activate.

I believe the Diamond Edition is supplied on a hard drive.

sIR dORT

For the Gold Edition a serial number is provided after purchase. You enter the serial number into the East West Installation Center Application, then download and activate.

I believe the Diamond Edition is supplied on a hard drive.
That's correct. Gold you download, Diamond you are sent a HD - usually takes about 2 weeks or so to arrive.

Last edited:
OP
jrrshop

jrrshop

Purveyors of musical dreams fulfilled
Dougj7 and sIR dORT are correct. I'll only add that Hollywood Choirs Diamond and the Hollywood Choirs Diamond + Voices of the Empire Bundle are also available as downloads.

Top Bottom