What's new

4th of July Sale on PULSOR Zebra Soundset for Film and Video Game Composers

PulseSetter

Sounds for Composers
PulseSetter Sounds releases Pulsor for Zebra2:

Gravity-Pulsar-AAFF-no-text-flip.jpg

Pulsor contains 268 patches of Cinematic and Video Game Scoring for U-he’s Zebra2 synth. This soundset provides modern edge sounds in a composer-friendly layout based on stems which provides the flexibility of stacking different parts or one-note-glory performances. The composer can easily add as few or as many elements as needed and combine Pulsor with other instruments. It can also be used to compose a whole scene of modern sounds featuring some of the richer and more complex pulses available in Zebra2.

Pulsor focuses on full pulsating beds of original sounds, which will pace any score and propel any scene to the direction the producer desires while keeping a modern edge.

Content:

54 Main Pulses
252 Pulses and Stems
8 Pads
8 Others

Total of 268 patches

Introductory sale: $29.99

Front-Page-logo-with-text.jpg

PulseSetter Sounds is a new sound designing company that designs modern custom sample instruments, synthesizers soundsets and loops for cinematic scoring.

PULSOR DEMO TRACKS:

PULSOR WALKTHROUGH VIDEO:

Hi guys,

My friend Gmo, who goes by gsilbers in this forum, has been asking me to post a video walkthrough of the orchestral demo I did for Pulsor, so here it is!

The idea was to show a typical use of the soundset in an orchestral setting. For a more "pure" or "naked" demo with only Pulsor sounds please check Invasion or Awakening.

Original track:

Video walkthrough:

Last edited:
That is a superb demo track. It really blends well with the orchestral parts.

I'd get Pulsor, if it wasn't for the fact that I don't have Zebra :crying:

Hi guys,

My friend Gmo, who goes by gsilbers in this forum, has been asking me to post a video walkthrough of the orchestral demo I did for Pulsor, so here it is!

The idea was to show a typical use of the soundset in an orchestral setting. For a more "pure" or "naked" demo with only Pulsor sounds please check Invasion or Awakening.

Original track:

Video walkthrough:

Haha yes, I needed to expose Freddy's cubase chops ;)

How long will the introductory price last?
Hi Brett, we plan to keep the introductory price until we release our new patch library for Omnisphere, which hopefully will be ready by the end of the month.

Hi everybody and thanks for all the support and feedback!

This has inspired us to start thinking about Pulsor II, so feedback is always welcomed!

FYI: Pulsor is still available at introductory price until we release our next product "Disruptor" for Omnisphere.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

Here's a walkthrough about "Dark Pulse" from Pulsor. Hopefully you'll get an idea about making a similar patch in Zebra2.

Cheers!

Awesome product and looks very usefull and flexible! Normally I am not a preset guy, but this will probably save my day on some tight deadlines I am facing now and I find the sounds so far very inspiring and I love that you created stems for each patches!

Awesome product and looks very usefull and flexible! Normally I am not a preset guy, but this will probably save my day on some tight deadlines I am facing now and I find the sounds so far very inspiring and I love that you created stems for each patches!
Thank you for the kind words Jaap!

Top Bottom