What's new

46 mn orchestral soundtrack – Harmony Ago

Kubler

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share the project on which I worked during this summer. I basically work with the drawer/author Mathieu Reynès in order to give his ongoing comic series Harmony an original soundtrack. The third volume was just released on september 1st, along with my music :

I'll gladly take a look at every review, comment and criticism you can make about my work, whether it's about the writing, the orchestration, the sampling, the mixing… and obviously I hope you'll enjoy the music :)

Cheers !

Last edited:
I've only listened to the first track yet, but it is a very nice mix of melody and tension.

Edit: and up to second track now... some great ideas in there in terms of orchestration and melodies. I really like it.

Thank you ! I'm looking forward for your opinion when—if—you finish the playlist. There's various styles in it :)

I did not read this Comic, but the soundtrack sounds good, like a fantasy road-trip. There is a darkness atmosphere all along the trip with some few bright hope. I am not sure to have found musical theme from the first part in following ones. Did I miss it (perhaps)? Good job.

I did not read this Comic, but the soundtrack sounds good, like a fantasy road-trip. There is a darkness atmosphere all along the trip with some few bright hope. I am not sure to have found musical theme from the first part in following ones. Did I miss it (perhaps)? Good job.

Thanks ! I'm glad that my theme caught your ears, I love playing around with leitmotivs. The theme of the first track occures ideed one time only because it's directly related to the place of action, epoch and characters of the first scene. It does play in the opening of the first tome's soundtrack as well, although I won't beg you to go listen to it—my mixing and mastering techniques were literally inexistant at that time, and I don't quite undertake this part of my work anymore :whistling:

There's a lot of other themes along the soundtrack though, I hope you liked them ^^

Top Bottom