What's new

Thanks mannen!
Funny, I thought I heard a harmonica in a track I'm working on and came. Good thing I could get this one for free :)

EDIT: That sentence was really disturbing.

Hey! nice little vi there! nice and campfire-ee

I added a little velocity mod to the attack so you could play a little faster if you hut the keys harder

Thanks for this! Some nice sounds. Wish there were more kontakt based Harmonica's that had better GUI's. Boulder has a couple of free ones (one is playable and the other is phrases) but again GUI is lacking. Haven't tried Chris Hein's, at $140 it's a bit steep for something built for Kontakt 2.

If you thought about making one for Kontakt with your sounds, check out Mod Wheel or Rythmic Robot, making interesting and useful custom controls is not too tough and adds a lot for the buyer. Good, usable sounds with nice interfaces can sell quick at $40-60. Maybe $70-90 if it's a collection (Bass Harmonica, chromatic, different keys). The market could really use something like this. At that price point many current composers would jump in just to have that base covered (Westerns, bad guy themes, blues bar band) and others could use it to add flavor to their music... o=<

The super slick and somewhat cheesy track I referred to in my suspicious previous comment was this one: https://soundcloud.com/fredrik-jonasson ... y-thoughts

The harmonica appears in the middle and made my girlfriend say; "Hrm, it has a touch of Mio, My Son over it". 8) The only scene I clearly remember from the movie is when Christoffer Lee for some reason takes a small tour on the ceiling lamp. But I can imagine.

Top Bottom