What's new

$350 to spend: ISW or SA Abbey Road OF?

The can of worms might, depending on the worms.

EDIT: Okay, but seriously: what libraries do you currently have?

But what library from ISW? To me ISW is Impact Soundworks. But I'm thinking you are asking about woodwinds. I have plenty of winds libraries, so if it was me, I'd go for Abby Road. But if you don't have a good woodwinds library, you'd be better off getting one over a general ensemble library, no matter how great it sounds.

Infinite Series Woodwnds. I really just threw out the question as opinion of value. I have way too many libraries, so much hype about ISW and so much dis about Abbey Road. Just wondering what others thought was a better value.

Infinite Series Woodwnds. I really just threw out the question as opinion of value. I have way too many libraries, so much hype about ISW and so much dis about Abbey Road. Just wondering what others thought was a better value.

I would definitely recommend infinite woodwinds!!

VSL Synchronised Woodwinds are very good, use the excellent synchron player too and currently on sale for euro 240.......

Of course, you will have to sell your soul to the devil and get a licenser dongle.....

If you’re goal is to improve your woodwinds game, I’d wait for CSW.

I'd love for this to exist, but it simply doesn't and the wait has hurt me in very personal ways that have left the deepest of scars.* At least AROOF is coming out imminently.

* Not really.

I'd love for this to exist, but it simply doesn't and the wait has hurt me in very personal ways that have left the deepest of scars.* At least AROOF is coming out imminently.

* Not really.
What do you mean?

The ETA on this is:

Soon.

Last edited:
For a thread about one product that already exists and one coming out next week that has walkthrough videos and multiple audio demos, it was just funny to add in CSW, which doesn't have a date, an active webpage, a video, anything.

I'm waiting for it, too! But it's little more than an inactive link on the Cinematic Studio website at this point.

If your life can be changed by few samples, save the $350, you'll need them elsewhere :grin:
If you still want to burn $350 and Infinite is as good as Sample Modeling? get it.

Top Bottom