What's new

47% Off The Unfolding Sun 2.3 - by RvB (+ New Update)

rvb

Hi everybody!

I have just uploaded the 2.2 version of The Unfolding Sun, which is now available to download through the latest version of Pulse.

it is a free update for all current owners and it includes five new patches and I have re-mixed some of the other patches;

Here a quick (and random) play with some of the new patches;

Also, all through November, you can get The Unfolding Sun 2.2 with a 30% discount!

Best,
Rob

P.S. Unfortunately the update has to be completely re-downloaded again as the other method has caused some confusion about how-to install with some users, so I've decided to do this update this way (hopefully in the future no more need to re-download the whole library though!)

Some more demo's here;

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

It has come to my attention that on the new patch 'Loud Nylon Guitar Tremolo's' the G4 actually plays a F4, and this is getting fixed for the next update.

Also two weeks left to get The Unfolding Sun 2.2 for 30% off!

Best,
Rob

Hi, the audio demos sound good. I noticed a reverb and delay knob on the plugin, if you dial those to zero, is it a raw and dry sound that remains during playback (with the exception of the unfolding patches)? Are the samples processed? Is there access to the raw files if we decide we want to process them in our DAWs?

I guess I just want to get an idea of how much of the library is processed vs dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: rvb
Hi!

Thank you for your interest.

Yes, when all effects are bypassed in Kontakt you get the raw sound of the samples from all the Acoustics and Percussion folder patches, only the occasional preamp/compressor used when recording and some noise reduction and minor other adjustments are processed in the samples depending on the patch.
For obvious reasons all the patches in de Unfolding folder are heavily processed and edited with rendered-in fx.

Most patches get very dry when everything is bypassed in Kontakt, some less dry depending on the way I recorded them, for example there is a guitar patch that I recorded with a reverb pedal in reverse, also a couple of other patches have a reverb pedal in the raw files, approximately 10 to 15 patches I would guess will have this.

The 48k 24bit wav samples are compressed by Kontakt converted to ncw files to save about 30 gig of space, but I think you could easily revert it back to wav files if I am not mistaken with the same Kontakt's uncompress function, since I did not purposely locked the samples or anything. I'll have to double check if that is possible though.

Anyway I really hope that helps clarify everything!

Kind regards,
Rob

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant! Using Kontakt's uncompress function to revert ncw sample folder to wav that way should work fine.

Last edited:
Just bought the library and i have the same issue - blank E-Mail from pulse

Hi Ambiphile,

My sincere apologies, I have send the key to download The Unfolding Sun 2.2 in the latest version of Pulse to your e-mail.

Thank you for your support and understanding!

Best,
Rob

@rvb Hi Rob, thank you for making this unique instrument! I'm having a lot of fun exploring it! :)

Is there perhaps a GUI update in the works with labels for all the controls, or perhaps even a user manual?

Top Bottom