What's new

3 Days Left VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Choirs (Gold Edition)” EastWest/Quantum Leap: Now Only €239!

VSTBuzz

Deal: 60% off “Hollywood Choirs (Gold Edition)” by EastWest/Quantum Leap

Value: €599
Discount: 60%
Price: €239

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-hollywood-choirs-by-east-west-quantum-leap!

EastWest/Quantum Leap “Hollywood Choirs (Gold Edition)” delivers that powerful, blockbuster choral sound that all composers seek, and opens up new 3D soundscapes that will help create incredible and emotional journeys for audiences for many years to come!

Featuring a shockingly realistic female and male choir and the revolutionary Wordbuilder, this library is perfect for Cinematic Underscore, Epic Trailer Tracks, TV & Video Games and much more!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-hollywood-choirs-by-east-west-quantum-leap!

Oh you're right, on a 2nd drop down menu when you click the Buy Now there is the upgrade option, duh me, lol. Cheers.

I have the Ark choirs which are great for textural stuff, I'm only interested in this for the word builder. How well can it be manipulated for English words/phrases with realistic results?

I have the Ark choirs which are great for textural stuff, I'm only interested in this for the word builder. How well can it be manipulated for English words/phrases with realistic results?
I've tried to mess around with word builder but to no avail, I found it very difficult to use and couldn't find any decent resources/tutorials online regarding it.

I think I already have the Diamond version of this. Great price though. I would grab it if I didn't have it.

I've tried to mess around with word builder but to no avail, I found it very difficult to use and couldn't find any decent resources/tutorials online regarding it.

It takes some getting used to, but honestly I've tried a lot of word builders and I've never really felt like the effort was worth the outcome. Couple vowels and consonants are really all you need for very expressive and wonderful choirs.

It takes some getting used to, but honestly I've tried a lot of word builders and I've never really felt like the effort was worth the outcome. Couple vowels and consonants are really all you need for very expressive and wonderful choirs.
Yes I agree, seemed like a lot of effort to get even 1 word out of it.

Yes I agree, seemed like a lot of effort to get even 1 word out of it.
Even as I've gotten to the point where I can make whole phrases fairly easily and intuitively.... I just never hear it really taking anything to the next level that justifies the time spent. I still use them sometimes, but often Ah and Oh are just as good, if not better.

I know Spitfire got a lot of flak for the EW Choir not having a word builder, but I usually feel like its an amazing development of technology, but its application just doesn't make a huge difference 80-90% of the time.

I think I already have the Diamond version of this. Great price though. I would grab it if I didn't have it.
You know you suffer from GAS when you "think" you have the Diamond version of a library...

I got the Diamond version on a bundle sale with Voices of Empire a couple of months ago for a little more than this current deal. It seems it's a matter of opinion, but I really like it's Wordbuilder.

You know you suffer from GAS when you "think" you have the Diamond version of a library...

I got the Diamond version on a bundle sale with Voices of Empire a couple of months ago for a little more than this current deal. It seems it's a matter of opinion, but I really like it's Wordbuilder.
Last year I was traveling so much for work, I bought a lot of stuff on sale and really didn't have time to use any of it. Work travel usually results in extra money for me but no time to play. And, of course, GAS.

Just checked. I did get the Diamond at some point.

I do remember someone, I think it was Troels from 8Dio, saying you really can't understand most of the words a choir sings anyway. So I think with the wordbuilder if you get pretty close, you should be good. Also, singing is going from vowel sound to vowel sound. Get the correct vowel, a close enough consonent, and you should be good. The brain fills in the rest.

Just a gentle reminder that there are only three days left on our spectacular 60% off “Hollywood Choirs (Gold Edition)” by EastWest/Quantum Leap deal - Normally €599 Now Only €239!

Top Bottom