What's new

3 Days Left! VSTBuzz: 55% off “Saga – Acoustic Trailer Percussion” by Red Room Audio - Now Only €59

VSTBuzz

Deal: 55% off “Saga – Acoustic Trailer Percussion” by Red Room Audio

Value: €132
Discount: 55%
Price: €59

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/55-off-saga-acoustic-trailer-percussion-by-red-room-audio!

“Saga Acoustic Trailer Percussion” is an extensive collection of thunderous drum ensembles, dynamic metals, world instruments and other acoustic percussion focused on providing awesome impact and scale.

From Cinematic Underscore to Trailer Music, “Saga – Acoustic Trailer Percussion provides the inspiration to write some amazing music!

Grab the deal now on www.vstbuzz.com/deals/55-off-saga-acoustic-trailer-percussion-by-red-room-audio!

Oh. That's amazing. I'm extremely happy with my other Red Room Audio products.

I bought it when it was released and it's a great deal at that price. But if you need dry percussions, this might not be for you, as it has a lot of ambiance built in. It's ready to go for the trailer sound.

Truly want to support Red Room Audio here ….... But with LADD, NI_Symphony Essentials Percussion, Drum Fury, Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion, 8DIO Frame Drum, Taiko, some outliers ……. where can SAGA add value approximating $63. cost ??

Last edited:
I am severely tempted. Would this add something if you already have Albion One, Apocalypse Percussion, Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion, Hollywood Percussion, Stormdrum 3, Drums of the Deep II and Native Instruments Symphony Series Percussion?

I find Drums of the Deep is my favourite drum library for big percussion (I refuse to use the word epic). Rhapsody and NI perc are my favourites for orchestral. Stormdrum 3 is a fantastic library for out there percussion.

I just realized I already have a lot of perc libraries. My god...

If only I had the full Kontakt :(
Buy this now and hope for a NI ultimate sale in summer?
Ugh...
They pretty much ALWAYS do 50 percent off sales on Komplete stuff. I guess it depends how bad you really want this library? heh

I have so little empathy for people who complain that they don't have the full version of Kontakt...
Ouch :faint:

Coming from having select and some 3rd party libraries, spending 249 for a Crossgrade to full Kontakt or 400 for Komplete 12 Always seemed like a bad deal since I'm really only interested in what comes with ultimate, namely action strikes, damage and thrill.

I'm hoping I can upgrade to ultimate this summer - now partly also so you can stop hating me :crying:

Last edited:
Ouch :faint:

Coming from having select and some 3rd party libraries, spending 249 for a Crossgrade to full Kontakt or 400 for Komplete 12 Always seemed like a bad deal since I'm really only interested in what comes with ultimate, namely action strikes, damage and thrill.

I'm hoping I can upgrade to ultimate this summer - now party also so you can stop hating me :crying:

We don't hate you. You just need Kontakt.

Top Bottom