1. AMAROK13

AMAROK13 Senior Member

Sep 2, 2018
    I discovered recently, this company offering amazing products and a rare purity.

In addition, very nice people and a remarkable kindness and very responsive.

What do you think of their products and especially the B2?

2. Cinebient

Cinebient Senior Member

Dec 7, 2014
  3. OP
    OP
    AMAROK13

AMAROK13 Senior Member

Sep 2, 2018
    Thank you for your answer.

Indeed, the rendering is simply exceptional

4. Cinebient

Cinebient Senior Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Of course it depends on what you want.
    I like B2 for creative sound design. There is nothing like it with this depthin sound for me.
    It is if course much more than the usual reverb. But i use it most of the time for everything.
    It can be cpu heavy. If you don‘t need all the sound design options i would prefer Breeze 2 and Precedence.....brilliant combo.
    Then there is also Aether....
    2CAudio is king for me when it comes to reverberation.

5. OP
    OP
    AMAROK13

AMAROK13 Senior Member

Sep 2, 2018
    It is clear that this company is developing breathtaking products.

For my part, I compose the (Trance / Edm).

I had sent an email and received a very nice response, telling me that for my use, the B2 is a good option.

It is clear that given the possibilities, it is a sound universe, with a sound palette of beauty and that can give a color, a different sound from what we can usually hear in this kind of musical style.

6. Nathanael Iversen

Nathanael Iversen Senior Member

Mar 25, 2013
    B2 is outstanding. It is my go-to reverb. They make very high quality code, and I would not hesitate if you like the demos. I find it very easy to start with a preset and tweak it into whatever is called for. I find it works very well on anything, and when I record acoustic drums, I use it on my snare bus and another instance for the whole kit. I blend it in and it just sounds great.

7. HeliaVox

HeliaVox Senior Member

B2 is my secret weapon. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's the best sounding reverb I've ever heard.

8. Andrew Souter

Andrew Souter Senior Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Thanks for your kind words guys!

Try adding Precedence before B2. It gets even better!

9. OP
    OP
    AMAROK13

AMAROK13 Senior Member

Sep 2, 2018
    Thank you for your feedback and opinion on this reverb exception.

It is clear that we are very fortunate to have companies producing products approaching perfection.

Whether at the level of analog emulation and here in the field of reverb.

I love FabFilter products, they are great. Their Reverb is a marvel.

But here with the products 2CA is another galaxy, a magical soundscape with infinite possibilities of the movement of sound, the sound is more than organic, it is simply breathtaking beauty.

10. gjelul

gjelul Senior Member

May 2, 2015

Possible to have a video tutorial on the best use of Precedence + B2 (or Aether, Breeze?)