What's new

2CAudio 2019 Big Splash Summer Sale !!!

Just installed the beta versions this morning, spent a quick minute with them.

WOW!

Fantastic work.

The last couple of weeks have been a Reverb frenzy matched only by last years Orchestral frenzy.

I've snatched up nearly everything that has gone on sale recently.

But the beta releases of Breeze and Precedence were the jaw droppers of all.

Just the best tools for spatalization and reveberation you can get (at least for me). Fantastic and for a very fair price (even without a sale). Also if you are once in the 2CAudio family with Perfect Storm you get very good upgrade prices.
Also the developers are really one of the most friendly and forward thinking for me in this area.
Thank you!
These updates are really a game changer for me.

Also the developers are really one of the most friendly and forward thinking for me in this area.

The thing that initially convinced me to buy Breeze 2, and later Precedence, was Andrew's involvement on this forum. I remember many of the features he described in this update being discussed some 6 months ago in an earlier thread. There's a dedication there!

Is there a demo version of Precedence Beta available? Version 1.0 don’t work as expected here...

Is there a demo version of Precedence Beta available?

Not yet for 1.5. The demo is still 1.0.

Version 1.0 don’t work as expected here...

Do you mean it does not have the various workflow features we are discussing here now? Yes, these are new to 1.5 is that if what you mean.

Demo versions for 1.5 and Breeze 2.5 will be available a little later. Certainly in time for their official release, maybe a bit before.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Indeed as I said previously I think it's important for products like Precedence to have community feedback and I think it's very valuable for me to spend time engaged here! I learn just as much as you guys do.

The 1.0 version already was influenced by past conversations here. The new Mu mode is a direct consequence of discussions we had about 1.0 around the start of the year. There are many other examples.

Now with the 1.5 sneak peak versions, we are listening once again and are quite curious what you guys think once you try it in action. As you see we did quite a lot of work on "workflow" topics, some of which were discussed such as our intention with Precedence Link, and some of which are total surprises such as Multi-Instnace Editing and Global Broadcast.

We think these workflow topics are critical to really begin to use this system to its full potential. When it is easy to work it, it's much better get a real depth of understanding of its sonic potential and explore its full power. It's exciting to be at that point now.

Have been using Precedence and Breeze 2 for my VSL WW's as well as Century Brass. Will be nice to have also on the new Adagio!

Not yet for 1.5. The demo is still 1.0.

Do you mean it does not have the various workflow features we are discussing here now? Yes, these are new to 1.5 is that if what you mean.

Demo versions for 1.5 and Breeze 2.5 will be available a little later. Certainly in time for their official release, maybe a bit before.

Many thanks for the answer.

@Andrew Souter. Did I read correctly that the sale lasts up to the 31st July 2019?

I hope this gives us sufficient time to demo Precedence 1.5.

I also hope we can use at least 2 instances of Precedence simultaneously with the 1.5 Demo.

@Andrew Souter. Did I read correctly that the sale lasts up to the 31st July 2019?

I hope this gives us sufficient time to demo Precedence 1.5.

I also hope we can use at least 2 instances of Precedence simultaneously with the 1.5 Demo.

The Big Splash summer promo will end in early August, yes. Likely the first week.

We use the current promo period to compile feedback from existing users, to address any workflow issues that are found, and to entertain any feature requests if feasible.

We will be preparing demos, yes, and we are looking into supporting multiple instances in the demo versions, yes.

We did custom menus the past few days... here's two examples using various color prefs:

Full Res:

Precedence_CustomMenu01.png

Precedence_CustomMenu02.png

second image also shows Multi-Instance Editing...

The sale is until the end of the month - correct? My credit card closes around the 25th. So I figure the 26th I am getting Precedence to go with my Breeze 2. :)

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again: B2 is hands-down my favorite reverb of all time for creating super-huge, lush soundscapes. Nothing touches it. Amazing stuff, Andrew!

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again: B2 is hands-down my favorite reverb of all time for creating super-huge, lush soundscapes. Nothing touches it. Amazing stuff, Andrew!

i just got B2 this sale after some time with Aether and Breeze.

Agreed, B2 is a stunning piece of gear.

Top Bottom