What's new

25% off (almost) everything at Impact Soundworks

reutunes

Impact Soundwork's Black Friday deals begins today... RIGHT HERE

25% off storewide on (almost) everything including bundles, plugins and libraries. You already know how great these products are so dive in.

f38a0eb7-81de-4654-9d3c-e5bd3baf1ada.jpg

gregh

bought the pan pipes and the shakuhachi - will take a few hours to download but they both add something new to my collection

galactic orange

Sensor Number
Super audio cart pc discount not showing up yet.
Super Audio Cart PC (and also Momentum) is not showing a discount. I'm guessing this is on purpose because they are recently released libraries. But I am a bit disappointed as there wasn't an intro discount for Momentum either.

EDIT: Super Audio Cart PC shows a 25% discount.

Last edited:
OP
reutunes

reutunes

Super Audio Cart PC (and also Momentum) is not showing a discount. I'm guessing this is on purpose because they are recently released libraries. But I am a bit disappointed as there wasn't an intro discount for Momentum either.

EDIT: Super Audio Cart PC shows a 25% discount.
I actually thought it was great that Momentum didn't have an "intro" discount. The whole trend of having new release discounts has spun out of control in my opinion. It's not as if sample libraries have an expiry date, so why the rush to buy them as soon as they're released? We all know that come black friday / sale time they'll be the same price or less anyway.

I realise that as host of The Samplecast, which devotes a whole section of the show to bargains, this might be a surprising viewpoint but I think that standardised pricing actually helps composers make a more informed decision without pressure to insta-buy any particular product.

Thoughts?

krops

I tend to agree. I've actually had a suspicion for a while that the "regular" price is set slightly higher than it would have been with no special intro price, and that we're not really getting a spectacular bargain. So there are two kinds of suckers here: the ones who think they're making a great deal when they hop on board immediately, and the ones who buy at the "regular" price later on... :grin:

Top Bottom