What's new

24 HOURS LEFT - Palette Runs & Arps - Real Strings and Woodwinds Runs for just $119

Red Room Audio

Here's another short Quickie sale on our Palette Orchestral Series, this time on our Palette Runs & Arps for just $119 for 3 days only (no coupon code necessary). The largest and most complete library of its kind featuring both strings and woodwinds ensembles performing scales in 6 common modes, each with up to 13 variations, plus 20 kinds of arpeggios. Over 1600 unscripted, real recorded phrases in total! Includes an 8-slot onboard FX rack and drag and drop MIDI data. Kontakt Player and NKS compatible. Fairly dry recordings and 3 mic positions allows for easy blending with other libraries.

FULL DETAILS HERE

rra-email-quickie-sale-4.jpg

Sale ends Friday, June 21st at midnight PST.

It's different. These are not phrases but MIDI performances. I don't think Sonokinetic has MIDI drag support for runs, though. Only on phrases.

I think perhaps there's a bit of confusion here, unless I'm not understanding your post correctly.

All of the performances in Runs & Arps are sampled in situ and played by the orchestral sections (strings / woods). The audio that the library produces is not simulated MIDI performances but REAL runs and arps, time-stretched by the Kontakt engine.

However, the library also contains MIDI data (matching the runs) which can be exported to your DAW so that you can double with other instruments outside of Runs & Arps. You can see that covered in the video at 5:00.

I think perhaps there's a bit of confusion here, unless I'm not understanding your post correctly.

All of the performances in Runs & Arps are sampled in situ and played by the orchestral sections (strings / woods). The audio that the library produces is not simulated MIDI performances but REAL runs and arps, time-stretched by the Kontakt engine.

However, the library also contains MIDI data (matching the runs) which can be exported to your DAW so that you can double with other instruments outside of Runs & Arps. You can see that covered in the video at 5:00.

Thanks for this precision! I rarely use the sound from Palette (too many volume jumps between different keys) but use the MIDI drag all the time.

Hi all, thanks for the kind words. As @reutunes says, all the samples are complete runs & arpeggios recorded from start to finish. We wanted to capture the entire performance for authenticity instead of artificially stringing together individual samples. The MIDI drag and drop files were created from the score and included for added convenience, in case you'd like to layer with other instruments in your DAW. Hope this helps!

I have Cinestrings Runs, Orchestral Tools String Runs and Hollywoodwinds. Yet, I want this. What's wrong with me?
I don't have cinestrings Runs, but the other two. Owners of this red room library still pleased using in projects? I am liking the GUI's simplicity. Always on the lookout for getting the job done as quickly as possible. The 'playable' feature might assist in a creative mental block.

Top Bottom