What's new

$24.50 each for iZotope Stutter Edit, BreakTweaker, Iris, & Trash, plus more

Help … drum wizards ! Does BreakTweaker Expanded offer some help for Keyboardist often trying to add decent grooves ? John Lehmkuhl (Pluginguru) produced some BTwkr Expansions and has had some positive comments in videos.
Considering seriously @ ~ $$65. for BT /Exp + John's MegaMacho Drums: BreakTweaker lib.

Strangely I just tried to get the Izotope Stutter Edit + BreakTweaker Expanded Combo and once I'd logged in it told me that "This product is not available in your country" (I'm in the UK). Which is a shame.

Breaktweaker is no longer available for $24.50. I don't think it was supposed to be.

This is 'Combo' at JRRShop at $49. less their internal discounts.
In Cart and ready for PayPal purchase right now. Perhaps that could fail ….
Only interested if you feel this adds some value for non-drummer. Already use StylusRMX, Addictive Drums2 + adds, NI_K11U drum libs.

Won't break the bank, but I feel from J Lehmkuhls several comments, that I will also need his 'power pack' to extract useable content without settings skills I lack ….. thus ~~ $65.

Thank you. I managed to get as far as the cart before getting this message...

"iZotope Stutter Edit and BreakTweaker Expanded Bundle is not allowed for sale in the country selected. Please verify your correct address or remove the product from your cart."

Bah!!! It appear I can order it through the Izotope website directly but it's 58 dollars

Misleading. They are not $24.50 each. Iris is $149 https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-iris

Have no need for the bundle but might have tried Iris if it was truly $24.50.

True. It is $24.50 if a buyer is willing to also pay another $24.50. to get Trash 2 Expanded with it.
Same for Stutter Edit + BreakTweaker Expanded Combo __ $49. for the Bundle is amazing, even just for BT + Expansions.

https://www.jrrshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=breaktweaker+expanded&order=relevance&dir=desc

(Bottom left corner of page)

Not minimizing $24.50 at all, just making sure it is clear what the costs and included products are …..

Only interested if you feel this adds some value for non-drummer. Already use StylusRMX, Addictive Drums2 + adds, NI_K11U drum libs.

I like it, but it has its quirks (for example the whole sequencer cannot fit on the screen - you have to scroll the window) and is not updated for a long time. It has one strength - the BT style glitch drums (almost every preset use them). The ability to for example program 11 hits that accelerate over 4 bars is great - but to be honest there not much more there. And if I remember correctly it's a CPU hog.

Ah. And PluginGuru's banks for it are great :)!

Last edited:
Top Bottom