2020 Studio Tour

Craig Peters

Hey All!

I recently made a studio tour video talking about my recent (always evolving) home studio setup. I talk about my current guitar collection and some of the history of each and what I like/dislike about them, desk layout, midi controllers and more. Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask any questions if you're interested in any of the gear!

Hey All!

I recently made a studio tour video talking about my recent (always evolving) home studio setup. I talk about my current guitar collection and some of the history of each and what I like/dislike about them, desk layout, midi controllers and more. Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask any questions if you're interested in any of the gear!

Pretty sweet, Craig!

Man, I wish they had Metagrid for Android. Godd*mnit. 🤦‍♂️

OP
Craig Peters

Craig Peters

Pretty sweet, Craig!

Man, I wish they had Metagrid for Android. Godd*mnit. 🤦‍♂️
Thanks! Yeah Metagrid is only for iPad and can't be downloaded on the iPhone either. But iPads luckiy have gone down in price. I got mine for a little below $300 which is pretty crazy. Definitely worth it for me. Thanks for watching!

greggybud

Alwalys remember with Metagrid, you can use an old iPad. I think I'm on iPad version 4 and it works great. Metagrid just released version 1.5 however there are still a lot of bugs with my version 4 iPad so I went back to the earlier Metagrid version.

Yeah, I know guys, but truth be told - I'm just not into Apple products. Tried a bunch of times, but I guess Apple and me/(I?) just don't get along. And I bought my tablet specifically for controlling Cubase, nothing else. Plus it's gorgeous. So it would be a kind of a waste if I switch.