What's new

2.5k? 4k? Superwide? What Displays...

These have nothing but fine reviews! I shall put them on the maybe list!

I've the previous model and it's a lovely thing. Occasionally I've found myself squinting at small text but 2560x1440 seems like a good size for 27". A 4k 28" seems like madness to me!

My 43" panny is still going strong after six months, no image retention problems at all. It's the best upgrade I have ever done to my computer.

You work with one 43" monitor?

I currently work with two 27", but I'm moving to a new place and thinking about getting 1 43" display instead. Still think I would miss the second display sometimes though. Especially when writing for picture.

You work with one 43" monitor?

I currently work with two 27", but I'm moving to a new place and thinking about getting 1 43" monitor instead. Still think I would miss the second display sometimes though. Especially when writing for picture.

Yes I had three; one 27" and two 24". Haven't missed them a bit :)

I've had the 40" Philips 4k for almost a year now, and it has spoiled me rotten. Stunning image, contrast is insane (I also do video and photography) - and of course that 4x 1080p real estate with no borders... I could never go back!

I've had the 40" Philips 4k for almost a year now, and it has spoiled me rotten. Stunning image, contrast is insane (I also do video and photography) - and of course that 4x 1080p real estate with no borders... I could never go back!

Can you give the link to the model of it? I would love to check it out. If it's that good perhaps I can find the extra inches in the Lab ;)

Haha! I just looked that one up but it seems discontinued so, what about the 43 inch replacement? My Music Lab is Shrinking...

Philips BDM4350UC 43inch 4k IPS

I've had the 43" Philips (BDM4350UC) since May. If run at full brightness (way too bright for my studio which has subdued lighting - 50-60% brightness is great), it does have temporary burn-in issues. Scaling at 100% works well with my DAW, even with my aging eyesight.

I love the extra borderless real estate. It is theoretically color-calibrated at the factory, but it definitely benefited from running my own calibration. I have the model with built-in speakers - total garbage. Like whinecellar, I use it for photo, video, VFX, etc. I would hate to go back to anything smaller.

I'm a fan of multiple monitors, over one huge 43", its more flexible for me.
Philips BDM4350UC 43inch 4k IPS got nice comments in Nordic stores...
3x27 is hrm.. let see=81"...and som really heavy glasses...:)

I'm a fan of multiple monitors, over one huge 43", its more flexible for me.
Philips BDM4350UC 43inch 4k IPS got nice comments in Nordic stores...
3x27 is hrm.. let see=81"...and som really heavy glasses...:)

Well, if I buy one of these 43 inchers I shall use my remaining 2 x 28 Inch displays and have one on the left and one on the right. Plus the wall mounted 50 inch TV. No point in messing about. We only live once.

Reactions: URL
Well, if I buy one of these 43 inchers I shall use my remaining 2 x 28 Inch displays and have one on the left and one on the right. Plus the wall mounted 50 inch TV. No point in messing about. We only live once.

Okey -thats a nice monitor setup for working space.

I got the 43" Philips (BDM4350UC), but returned it as I was to concern about permanent burn ins. If there would not be an issue with burn ins the BDM4350UC would be in my studio.

Top Bottom