What's new

🦑 Cthulhu Dreamt concept album - Available NOW! 🤘

7 Days until this concept album is released.
Based on an original short story (included in the liner notes for the physical and band camp releases) the album combines various genres of metal, and each song has an orchestral interlude.

Oh, and after hearing the album, I'm sure I'll want to know anything you would be willing to share about its production.

Oh, and after hearing the album, I'm sure I'll want to know anything you would be willing to share about its production.
I’ll share as much as you’d like to know!
We’ll be doing some video releases about the process and stuff like that, and also some live listen throughs, so feel free to ask away 🤓

The full album from Cthulhu Dreamt is out today!
Links to most major streamers HERE.

This is a concept album that follows an original short story (included in the liner notes with the physical and Bandcamp release). The story is one based on my own personal experience with having lost a child, however, the story for the album is more based in the sci-fi realm (I mean... there's Cthulhu, so...)

The concept itself runs through the first 14 tracks, which can be listened to without gaps. Each song is connected with orchestral, cinematic, or synth music, and the songs run the gamut through various genres of metal from prog to death.

Anyways, Happy '21 friends!
CD Marketing Release Day #1.jpg

Top Bottom