What's new

🔶 [NEW RELEASE] Soundiron - Ancient Greek Winds with intro offer

Soundiron Team

Ancient Greek Winds is an collection of 9 carefully-sampled traditional Greek woodwind instruments capturing the essence of the classical Hellenistic period. This collection includes single and double-reeded aulos flutes from bass to alto, as well as conch shell horns, brass salpinx horn, pan flute and plagiaulos. It’s the perfect melodic compliment to our Ancient Greek Strings and Ancient Greek Percussion collections.

This library comes packed with flexible GUI features, a wide selection of chromatic and special effect articulations, true legato response control, 20 sound-designed ambiences & custom fx presets crafted from the raw acoustic source for extended creative potential and inspiration and much more. It's made for the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5 or later

You can purchase Ancient Greek Winds on sale now for
$44.00 (MSRP $59) Hurry, Sale Ends July 20th!

WATCH VIDEOS

LISTEN TO DEMOS

Wally Garten

Ancient Greek Winds is an collection of 9 carefully-sampled traditional Greek woodwind instruments capturing the essence of the classical Hellenistic period. This collection includes single and double-reeded aulos flutes from bass to alto, as well as conch shell horns, brass salpinx horn, pan flute and plagiaulos. It’s the perfect melodic compliment to our Ancient Greek Strings and Ancient Greek Percussion collections.

This library comes packed with flexible GUI features, a wide selection of chromatic and special effect articulations, true legato response control, 20 sound-designed ambiences & custom fx presets crafted from the raw acoustic source for extended creative potential and inspiration and much more. It's made for the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5 or later

You can purchase Ancient Greek Winds on sale now for
$44.00 (MSRP $59) Hurry, Sale Ends July 20th!

WATCH VIDEOS

LISTEN TO DEMOS
That bass double reed has a mighty sweet sound.

Nimrod7

Bill Kastanakis
I missed the 'ancient' in the announcement and I thought that you sampled this guy:

Congrats on the release!

Can't see a bundle on the Ancient Series, I am wondering if you are planning to offer one.

ptram

Now we only need sheet music of the ancient Greeks... come on archaeology
There is something, but unfortunately very little. Copyist have forgot to transcribe the musical notation in the ancient texts, maybe because they ignored the meaning.

Paolo

OP
Soundiron Team

Soundiron Team

I missed the 'ancient' in the announcement and I thought that you sampled this guy:

Congrats on the release!

Can't see a bundle on the Ancient Series, I am wondering if you are planning to offer one.
He sounds awesome! We currently don't have a bundle yet, but stay tuned!

Consona

How does the separate sustain p, mf, f stuff work? Is there a patch where they are all present together like in normal sample libraries, or are those layers always discrete?

PeterN

So you guys went to Athens to record them. Wonderful! Thats the Spirit, one of greatest cities on earth. You should have made a documentary about recording in Athens alone, seeing Acropolis and Monastiraki, only for about 2 seconds is painful. If this world has some hope, it is hiding somewhere in Athens. Great idea to promote these instruments. Thanks! Apollo is dancing in the clouds above Parthenon.

OP
Soundiron Team

Soundiron Team

How does the separate sustain p, mf, f stuff work? Is there a patch where they are all present together like in normal sample libraries, or are those layers always discrete?
Right now they're separated by dynamic layer. Stay tuned for any updates in the future!

Top Bottom