✨ Blendstrument + Century Strings Flash Sale 48H Left ✨

Blendstrument Bundle Flash Sale

B2_banner-1.jpg

Sale Ends: 01/16 11 AM PST

The Blendstrument is a deep creative environment that gives you the ability to create an entirely new instrument with a single click of a button. The Blendstrument has an infinite amount of combinations and can never produce the same instrument twice. It can generate anything from the most beautiful angelic ambiences to pulsing filmic motion textures, anything from dark and disturbing textures to the most extraordinary EDM drums.

The Blendstrument contains over 21GB of content (compressed to 7.5GB) created by Prof. Mario Bajardi by using a very complicated chained setup that includes a full KYMA system and the ability to physically draw waveforms in real-time.

The Blendstrument is like an eternal box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get. But we promise whatever you create will be yours and yours only. It is our intention to offer this tool, so you can create something entirely unique. So get Blendstrumenting, have fun and create the most delicious sonic chocolate!

Blendstrument Walkthrough Videos:

Century Strings Bundle Flash Sale

CS_banner-2.jpg

Sale Ends: 01/16 11 AM PST

Century Orchestral Strings contains every single articulation you would expect and a wealth of new and intelligently programmed patches. All legato articulations are dynamically layered, and many contain full vibrato control. All arcs are also velocity based recorded at different speeds, and we also sampled a wealth of short notes, which were recorded so deep they may never need to be sampled again.

Watch Colin O'Malley demonstrates how he orchestrates and writes with Century Orchestral Strings, from soft, feathery pianissimo to expressivo fortissimo.

How to Orchestrate with Century Strings:

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
Pondered this back In Feb. Don't recall promo price then. Seems Bundle or nothing now.
Would be cool to here from convinced Users re. how it has been most effective.
Extensive Randomizing can be fun, but not sure yet how productive. ;)

Last edited:

AndyP

I only have the guitars as blendinstrument and I don't use them at all. I don't like the interface and I find it too complicated to use. I have to get more familiar with it first, but it doesn't really suit my way of thinking and working.

sostenuto

Big NKS Fan !
I only have the guitars as blendinstrument and I don't use them at all. I don't like the interface and I find it too complicated to use. I have to get more familiar with it first, but it doesn't really suit my way of thinking and working.
THX much ! I realize my needs may be quite different, but you are clearly capable to sort strengths and weaknesses. 8Dio pricing can distort values and this is a case where $$ attracted my attention.

Regards